Red and Dark Peach Georgette Silk Saree with Zari Embroidery
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
|Work||Patch, Resham-Embroidery, Stone, Zari-Embroidery|
|Blouse Design||Blouse will be same as shown in the picture|
Rosy vibes! Pamper the style goddess in you with this classy red and peach half-and-half saree! Embroidered with nature inspired forms and edged with striking lace borders, the garment is a trendy pick for your special occasions. The ethno-glam saree is paired with a red art silk blouse. Rose gold ornaments will go best with this grand looking drape! Blouse and petticoat stitching services: To get the blouse and petticoat tailored, please select the corresponding stitching options and send us your measurements.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Free Shipping within India.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review