Pink Kanjivaram Silk Saree with Weaving
|Blouse Color||Orange, Pink|
|Blouse Design||Blouse will be same as shown in the picture|
• Woven delight! With a soft yet energetic tone of pink, this Kanjivaram silk saree is a beautiful depiction of Indian ethnicity.
• Easy to drape Kanjivaram art silk sari.
• Zari woven flower designs all over.
• Neatly embroidered lace border.
• Pink tassels on the pallu.
• Bright orange-pink raw silk blouse with embroidery on both sides.
• Opulent and traditional look.
• Suitable for all age-groups and skin tones.
• Occasions: daytime festive and wedding functions.
• Wear with- pearls or rose gold jewellery.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• Blouse and matching petticoat can be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Free Shipping within India.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.