Beige Banarasi Silk Saree with Zari Woven Floral Jaal
|Blouse Design||Blouse will be same as shown in the picture|
• An elegant beige Banarasi silk saree for your daytime ethnic wardrobe- a garment that will make you stand apart with simplicity and understated glamour.
• Beige Banarasi art silk sari with a hint of golden.
• Light weight and easy to pleat fabric.
• Shimmery and colourful flower patterns woven with precision.
• Matching Banarasi silk blouse.
• Wear with golden or pearl ornaments.
• Can be styled upwards and downwards.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• Blouse and matching petticoat can be stitched to perfection on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Nominal Shipping Charges are applicable as per the weight of the package and delivery location.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.