Beige Jacquard Silk Zari Woven Saree with Stone Work
|Fabric||Art-Silk, Jacquard, Silk|
• A black sari- edged with the resplendent vibes of red- a combination so classic, making this black jacquard silk saree your go-to garment for those dazzling evening parties!
• Easy to pleat art silk saree.
• Plain saree detailed with red and golden zari woven panel on the border and pallu.
• Saree adorned with stones.
• Pallu edged with red tassel hangings.
• Red embroidered art silk blouse.
• Designed for all age-groups and suitable for all skin tones.
• Wear with- oxidized jewellery.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• The blouse can be stitched on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Nominal Shipping Charges are applicable as per the weight of the package and delivery location.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.