Peach and Pink Shaded Silk Woven Saree with Embroidered Border
• Shades of floral bloom over a richly woven fabric, this gorgeous peach and pink shaded silk saree will surely enchant your audience!
• Heavy silk saree with colorful and zari woven designs.
• Saree detailed with flower motifs and shimmery zari woven panel with ethnic and floral designs.
• Pink raw silk blouse with neat embroidery on both sides.
• Ideal for Indian weddings and other grand celebrations.
• Wear with- traditional kundan or pearl jewellery.
• Designed for all age-groups and suitable for all skin tones.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• Blouse can be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Nominal Shipping Charges are applicable as per the weight of the package and delivery location.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.