Maroon Silk Saree with Zari Embroidery
• Simplicity and humbleness is what defines an Indian woman- a maroon silk sari that puts both of these elements together to bring out the inherent beauty of every lady!
• Earthy maroon art silk saree.
• Easy to pleat and light weight material.
• Saree detailed with mustard yellow panel and zari woven lace border.
• Mustard dupion silk blouse matching the panel on the sari.
• Wear with- traditional golden ornaments or with temple jewelllery.
• Can be styled upwards and downwards.
• Designed for all age-groups and suitable for all skin tones.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• Blouse can be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Nominal Shipping Charges are applicable as per the weight of the package and delivery location.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.