Red and Peach Silk Half and Half Saree with Zari Weaving
• A combination that radiates the beauty of bloom with an auspicious feel- a red and peach silk sari designed with simplicity and elegance to give you an effortlessly stylish look!
• Red and peach coloured half-and-half art silk saree.
• Easy to drape and light weight material.
• Zari embroidered panel and zari lace border edging the sari.
• Pallu edged with tassels.
• Red dupion silk blouse with patterns on the neckline and sleeves.
• Occasions: Karva Chauth, anniversary celebrations, baby shower, house warming parties and other cultural and social meets.
• Can be styled upwards and downwards.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• Blouse can be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Nominal Shipping Charges are applicable as per the weight of the package and delivery location.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.