Beige and Red Jacquard Silk Zari Woven Saree with Designer Blouse
• Give in to the beauty of traditions- a beige and red jacquard silk saree woven with metallic golden yarns that carries a simple yet ostentatious appeal.
• Jacquard art silk saree with easy to pleat fabric.
• Woven flower motifs scattered all over.
• Red and golden zari woven border and pallu with flower vines and grid pattern.
• Sari adorned with mirror work.
• Red tassels on the pallu edge.
• Red raw silk designer blouse with embroidery on both sides.
• Suitable for daytime as well as evening wear.
• Designed for all age groups and skin tones.
• Wear with- golden or pearl jewellery.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• The blouse can be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified. Flat Delivery Charges Apply. Cost doesn't increase with package weight or destination. Charges :
- USA - $5/Per Product
- UK - £5/Per Product
- India - र60/Per Product
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.