Maroon Jacquard Silk Floral Woven Saree with Contrast Designer Blouse
|Work||Cutwork, Stone, Zari-Weaving|
• A lush classic with the evergreen floral jaal detail- an ensemble that will never fail to impress. The maroon jacquard silk designer saree is a woven delight- perfect for Indian weddings!
• Maroon jacquard silk saree.
• Zari woven flower vines and paisley motifs.
• Saree adorned with small metallic stones.
• Cutwork and tassels on the pallu edge.
• Mustard raw silk embroidered blouse with flower designs.
• Traditional saree with an affluent appeal.
• Ideal for grand occasions like weddings, baby shower, engagement, sangeet and festivals like Diwali.
• Wear with traditional golden/ kundan/ beaded jewellery.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• The blouse and matching petticoat can be stitched on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.