Pink and Orange Banarasi Silk Traditional Half and Half Saree with Golden Pallu
|Work||Sequins, Weaving, Zari-Border|
• Add an effervescent charm to your festive wardrobe with this beautifully woven pink and orange traditional Banarasi silk saree. Crafted to blend in with traditions and modern times, this half and half silk saree carries a vivaciously swish vibe.
• Banarasi silk half-and-half saree.
• Thread embroidery and sequins work on the pleats, forming flower designs.
• Woven flower patterns and golden panel on the pallu.
• Pink embroidered lace border.
• Tassel hangings on the pallu edge.
• Pink embroidered raw silk blouse.
• Traditional saree with a dressy look.
• Ideal for Indian weddings, baby shower and grand festivals.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• The blouse and matching petticoat can be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.