The soft silk saree is detailed with colorful peacock motifs, flowery designs and golden zari weaves on the border and pallu.
Kajal Aggarwal Cream Silk Saree with Peacock Motif Contrast Border and Pallu
The evergreen combination of silk and colorful peacock motifs is always irresistible! Here’s a gorgeous cream silk saree woven with statement borders and a touch of metallic dazzle, designed for an endearing traditional look on your special occasions.
Red Silk Blouse
A contrasting red blouse in matching silk fabric uplifts the classic appeal of the ethnic drape. The blouse has golden embroidery and peacock motifs on the sleeves.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.