Suitable for every weather, the fabric is a moderately dense version of art silk with an endearing smooth texture and a touch of firmness to allow easy pleating.
Coral Pink Banarasi Silk Traditional Floral Woven Saree with Zari Gold Border and Pallu
An enchanting combination of pink and golden blends into the gorgeousness of soft weaves in a Banarasi silk saree that speaks timeless beauty. Best suited for a sunshine day, the pink silk saree looks best with pearl drops and a neutral palette bag.
Flower designs woven with soft golden yarns add a radiant touch to the drape. A golden border and pallu further accentuates the saree as a celebration-worthy outfit.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.