Colorful thread embroidery and mirror work detail the rich art silk saree, creating tiny floral designs and lively patterns.
Royal Blue Art Silk Designer Kachchi Worked Saree with Contrast Border and Pallu
Giving a vivacious touch to traditions, this royal blue designer saree is a highlight in itself. Crafted in a beautiful contrast of pink edges, the drape is adorned with intricate embroideries having floral inspirations to accent your energetic vibe.
Contrasting Border & Blouse
The saree comes with a pink art silk embroidered blouse that complements its heavily embroidered pink border and pallu.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.