- Turquoise Blue Designer Anarkali Suit with Resham Embroidery SKDAQ10047Special Price $141.17 Regular Price $282.33
- Turquoise Blue Taffeta Silk Designer Anarkali Suit With Bell Sleeve SKDAP9354Special Price $53.42 Regular Price $106.83
- Peach Georgette Designer Anarkali Suit with Resham Embroidery SKDAQ10052Special Price $172.17 Regular Price $344.33
- Gauhar Khan Black Georgette Anarkali Suit Thread Embroidery Work SKDAH4022Special Price $76.00 Regular Price $152.00
- Light Yellow Chanderi Anarkali Suit with Embroidery RSKDAJ5254Special Price $66.67 Regular Price $83.17
- Purple Georgette Abaya Style Anarkali Suit With Embroidery SKDAM7518Special Price $82.33 Regular Price $164.67
- Maroon Georgette Abaya Style Anarkali Suit With Embroidery SKDAM7521Special Price $82.33 Regular Price $164.67
- Pista Green and Peach Net Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Cutdana Work SKDAR10905Special Price $153.75 Regular Price $307.50
- Green Georgette Abaya Style Anarkali Suit With Embroidery SKDAM7519Special Price $82.33 Regular Price $164.67
- Blue Georgette Abaya Style Anarkali Suit With Embroidery SKDAM7520Special Price $82.33 Regular Price $164.67
- Grey Art Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Zari Embroidery SKDAP9063Special Price $96.58 Regular Price $193.17
- Peach and Green Net Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Cutdana Work SKDAR10904Special Price $153.75 Regular Price $307.50
Buy Salwar Suits Online
Indian Suits and Dresses are known for their elegance and timeless appeal the world over. There are many other types of ethnic apparels too, but this one stands out for its ease of wearing and endless design variations. This versatile dress is actually not entirely Indian in its origin, yet it is one of the most popular Indian apparel styles. It is excellent in terms of versatility and utility. The Eastern equivalent of the perpetually indispensable denim and white T-shirt combo, these ethnic suits or sets comprise of two or three separates. The top tunic is called Kameez, which is worn with slightly loose bottoms – called as the Salwar. There may be a Dupatta or Odhani – a wrap or stole – in this set too.
Various Salwar Kameez Types from India
These days there are many kinds of varieties available in basic Salwar Suits. The top is crafted in several designs and silhouettes like straight cut, Anarkali, A-line, Asymmetrical, high-low and much more – while the shalwar bottoms are being fast replaced by trousers, culottes, palazzos pants, shararas, lehengas and many more.
These lovely Indian suits are made in various kinds of fabrics and embellishments – to go on various occasions. A silk or heavy Banarasi Anarkali dress is perfect for a wedding, reception or any ceremonial occasion – while the plainer, simpler ones in cotton or printed fabrics are great for casual wear or even college wear. Likewise, Indo-Western designs and silhouettes are also made in tons of styles to go with various needs. At Saree.com, you will never feel short of different and latest salwar suits, kids salwar suits, ethnic dresses – which are regularly added, keeping in view the latest trends. Many Indian designers come up with season’s new styles and cuts – which we ensure adding to our list of offerings.
Saree.com is the best place to shop online for all kinds of ethnic wear, Heavy Anarkalis, Trousers sets, cotton suits, Churidars, Abaya-style sets, Patiala and Punjabi suits. We deliver worldwide, and delivery is free to countries like India, USA, Canada, Australia etc. All such ensembles are delivered ready to wear to your doorstep across the world. We offer multiple secure payment methods and you can be sure of getting the best stuff at best prices online here. You can shop from across the globe and now, no longer, you have to worry about not getting your favorite salwar kameez.