Festival Salwar Suits
- Black Georgette Designer Straight Cut Suit with Embroidery SKDAU12598Special Price $46.50 Regular Price $57.33
- Blue Art Silk Designer Suit with Sharara Style Palazzo Bottom SKDAI4691Special Price $52.50 Regular Price $69.00
- Black Cambric Cotton Straight Cut with Fulkari Work Dupatta SKDAJ5222Special Price $23.83 Regular Price $30.83
- Dark Powder Blue Georgette Slit Cut Embroidered Lehenga Suit SKDAU12482Special Price $91.33 Regular Price $113.50
- Red Rayon Embroidered Anarkali Suit with Golden Banarasi Silk Dupatta SKDAU12554Special Price $40.50 Regular Price $50.00
- Sonal Chauhan Beige Georgette Designer Embroidered Anarkali Suit with Studded Diamond Work SKDAH3992Special Price $64.33 Regular Price $84.83
- Pink Tussar Silk Designer Embroidered Palazzo Suit with High Neck SKDAU12483Special Price $76.67 Regular Price $95.17
- Olive Grey and Mustard Net Anarkali Suit with Zari Embroidery SKDAI4649Special Price $46.50 Regular Price $61.17
- Dark Blue Georgette Designer Anarkali Suit with Thread Embroidery SKDAK6100Special Price $35.00 Regular Price $45.67
- Purple Georgette Designer Anarkali Suit with Thread Embroidery SKDAK6104Special Price $35.00 Regular Price $45.67
- Dark Green Georgette Designer Cold Shoulder Anarkali Suit with Thread Embroidery SKDAK6103Special Price $35.00 Regular Price $45.67
- Green Georgette Abaya Style Anarkali Suit with Embroidery SKDAM7715Special Price $55.00 Regular Price $72.33
- Pink Faux Georgette Abaya Style Anarkali Suit With Thread Embroidery SKDAM7215Special Price $52.50 Regular Price $69.00
- Yellow Cambric Cotton Straight Cut with Fulkari Work Dupatta SKDAJ5221Special Price $23.83 Regular Price $30.83
- Light Pink Georgette Anarkali Suit with Embroidery SKDAL6905Special Price $69.50 Regular Price $91.83
- Light Yellow Georgette Anarkali Designer Suit with Floral Embroidered Work SKDAH3822Special Price $93.67 Regular Price $124.00
- Sonal Chauhan Taupe Beige Georgette Anarkali Suit with Embroidery SKDAK5790Special Price $99.50 Regular Price $131.83
- Magenta Georgette Designer Anarkali Suit with Bell Sleeves SKDAK6102Special Price $35.00 Regular Price $45.67
- Pink and Cream Georgette Designer Anarkali Suit with Thread Embroidery SKDAK6106Special Price $35.00 Regular Price $45.67
- Blue and Grey Georgette Designer Anarkali Suit with Thread Embroidery SKDAK6107Special Price $35.00 Regular Price $45.67
Festival Salwar Suits
Festivals are occasions that celebrate an incident of happiness - the birthday of a deity, the onset of a new season or any other incident of historic or cultural significance. It is the time when people come together and socialize for long hours. Looking presentable during festivals is a protocol followed by people all around the world. Colorful lights, fire-crackers, delicacies and social gatherings- festivals are celebrated with great zeal and fervor. These grand occasions call for a new decked up wardrobe each time. In India, given the plethora of religions and rituals, there are festivals celebrated every month! The usual dress code followed by Indian women during festivals is saris, salwar suits and lehenga cholis. Eid is a grand festival celebrated not just in India, but also countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh and the Middle East zone. Salwar suits or shararas are majorly worn during Eid.
Festivals, Color codes and Styles
Most of the festivals have a color theme, which is reflected in peoples’ choice of outfits. For example, during Baisakhi women in North India opt for pink, blue and yellow salwar suits or Patiala suits. For Diwali, red, orange, yellow and green are the usual trending colors, while during Holi, women prefer to wear white colored suits. For Eid, women opt for green, aqua and blue Pakistani suits, Abaya suits and Palazzo suits. These outfits are beautifully embellished with zardosi work and heavy lace borders. For Christmas, women in India as well as Indian women living overseas prefer red coloured contemporary dresse. Indian women can choose stylish fusion or Indo-western suits for such occasions.
Salwar suits are also worn for pre-wedding and post-wedding functions. In India, for the Haldi function, ladies opt for yellow suits while black floor-length or Anarkali suits are commonly seen during ring ceremonies. At saree.com, you will find a vast and trendy collection of salwar suits for all festivals celebrated in India. Our exclusive designer collection will cater to your inner diva that prefers to have a unique wardrobe!
Shopping Online for Traditional Indian Outfits for Festivals
Saree.com stocks the latest ethnic wear at the best price and ensures a great online shopping experience for our globally situated clients through prompt customer support. You do not need to step out to hunt for the best ethnic wear; our team of stylists will help you choose the best garments as per your individual style. Check out our latest catalogue in the “New Arrivals” tab and get ready to step out in your stylish best!