Festival Salwar Suits
- Mustard Bangalore Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Floral Embroidery SKDAU12405Special Price $91.83 Regular Price $114.17
- Green and Multi Colored Bangalore Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Floral Embroidery SKDAU12407Special Price $103.83 Regular Price $129.17
- Navy Blue Bangalore Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Floral Embroidery SKDAU12408Special Price $86.50 Regular Price $107.50
- Red Georgette Straight Cut Suit with Embroidered Sharara SKDAO9027Special Price $52.50 Regular Price $69.00
- Jennifer Winget Black Georgette Anarkali Suit with Badla Work SKDAU12443Special Price $61.33 Regular Price $76.00
- Teal Blue Georgette Designer Embroidered Anarkali Suit SKDAU12480Special Price $66.17 Regular Price $82.00
- Green Taffeta Silk Abaya Style One Side Cold Shoulder Suit SKDAU12433Special Price $41.83 Regular Price $51.67
- Bottle Green Georgette Designer Anarkali Suit with Zari Embroidery SKDAU12473Special Price $67.17 Regular Price $83.33
- Wine Purple and Beige Taffeta Silk Abaya Style Embroidered Fusion Suit SKDAU12439Special Price $41.83 Regular Price $51.67
- Dark Brown Georgette Designer Anarkali Suit with Zari Embroidery SKDAU12476Special Price $67.17 Regular Price $83.33
- Jennifer Winget Sage Green and Yellow Silk Anarkali Suit with Bobby Foil Print SKDAU12444Special Price $64.50 Regular Price $80.00
- Vintage Brown Taffeta Silk Abaya Style Suit with Bat Sleeves SKDAU12436Special Price $41.83 Regular Price $51.67
- Yellow Taffeta Silk Abaya Style Heavy Embroidered Suit SKDAU12435Special Price $41.83 Regular Price $51.67
- Navy Blue Taffeta Silk Abaya Style Suit with Embroidered Short Jacket SKDAU12437Special Price $41.83 Regular Price $51.67
- Maroon Georgette Designer Embroidered Anarkali Suit SKDAU12481Special Price $66.17 Regular Price $82.00
- Wine Purple Georgette Designer Embroidered Anarkali Suit SKDAU12477Special Price $66.17 Regular Price $82.00
- Grey Taffeta Silk Abaya Style Mandarin Collar Embroidered Suit SKDAU12438Special Price $41.83 Regular Price $51.67
- Maroon Georgette Designer Anarkali Suit with Zari Embroidery SKDAU12475Special Price $67.17 Regular Price $83.33
- Jennifer Winget Moss Green Lycra Anarkali Suit with Foil Print SKDAU12441Special Price $60.33 Regular Price $74.67
- Navy Blue Georgette Designer Anarkali Suit with Zari Embroidery SKDAU12472Special Price $67.17 Regular Price $83.33
- Jennifer Winget Beige Satin Silk Anarkali Suit with Floral Resham Embroidery SKDAU12442Special Price $51.50 Regular Price $63.67
- Bottle Green Georgette Designer Embroidered Anarkali Suit SKDAU12478Special Price $66.17 Regular Price $82.00
- Lavender Purple and Blue Taffeta Silk Abaya Style Suit with Bell Sleeves SKDAU12434Special Price $41.83 Regular Price $51.67
Festival Salwar Suits
Festivals are occasions that celebrate an incident of happiness - the birthday of a deity, the onset of a new season or any other incident of historic or cultural significance. It is the time when people come together and socialize for long hours. Looking presentable during festivals is a protocol followed by people all around the world. Colorful lights, fire-crackers, delicacies and social gatherings- festivals are celebrated with great zeal and fervor. These grand occasions call for a new decked up wardrobe each time. In India, given the plethora of religions and rituals, there are festivals celebrated every month! The usual dress code followed by Indian women during festivals is saris, salwar suits and lehenga cholis. Eid is a grand festival celebrated not just in India, but also countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh and the Middle East zone. Salwar suits or shararas are majorly worn during Eid.
Festivals, Color codes and Styles
Most of the festivals have a color theme, which is reflected in peoples’ choice of outfits. For example, during Baisakhi women in North India opt for pink, blue and yellow salwar suits or Patiala suits. For Diwali, red, orange, yellow and green are the usual trending colors, while during Holi, women prefer to wear white colored suits. For Eid, women opt for green, aqua and blue Pakistani suits, Abaya suits and Palazzo suits. These outfits are beautifully embellished with zardosi work and heavy lace borders. For Christmas, women in India as well as Indian women living overseas prefer red coloured contemporary dresse. Indian women can choose stylish fusion or Indo-western suits for such occasions.
Salwar suits are also worn for pre-wedding and post-wedding functions. In India, for the Haldi function, ladies opt for yellow suits while black floor-length or Anarkali suits are commonly seen during ring ceremonies. At saree.com, you will find a vast and trendy collection of salwar suits for all festivals celebrated in India. Our exclusive designer collection will cater to your inner diva that prefers to have a unique wardrobe!
Shopping Online for Traditional Indian Outfits for Festivals
Saree.com stocks the latest ethnic wear at the best price and ensures a great online shopping experience for our globally situated clients through prompt customer support. You do not need to step out to hunt for the best ethnic wear; our team of stylists will help you choose the best garments as per your individual style. Check out our latest catalogue in the “New Arrivals” tab and get ready to step out in your stylish best!