Pearls Salwar Suits
- Sonal Chauhan Taupe Net Designer Suit with Resham Embroidery SKDAR10880Special Price $93.00 Regular Price $124.00
- Light Pink Net Pakistani Style Sharara Suit With Pearl Work SKDAQ9670Special Price $37.00 Regular Price $49.17
- Gauhar Khan Beige and Raspberry Red Georgette Anarkali Suit with Long Jacket SKDAH4017Special Price $41.50 Regular Price $56.00
- Sonal Chauhan Orange Georgette Designer Lucknowi Chikankari Suit with Ethnic Pants RSKDAH3996Special Price $57.60 Regular Price $96.00
- Pista Green and Peach Net Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Cutdana Work SKDAR10905Special Price $97.50 Regular Price $129.83
- Peach and Orange Georgette Sharara Style Palazzo Suit SKDAK6149Special Price $46.50 Regular Price $62.00
- Grey Net Pakistani Style Sharara Suit With Pearl Work SKDAQ9669Special Price $37.00 Regular Price $49.17
- Sonal Chauhan Maroon Georgette Designer Straight Cut Suit with Sharara Style Plazzo Bottom RSKDAH3991Special Price $70.70 Regular Price $117.83
- Mauve Net Pakistani Style Sharara Suit With Pearl Work SKDAQ9668Special Price $37.00 Regular Price $49.17
- Peach Georgette Designer Anarkali Suit with Resham Embroidery SKDAQ10052Special Price $109.33 Regular Price $145.67
- Prachi Desai Green Crepe Straight Cut Suit with Resham Embroidery SKDAQ9686Special Price $31.33 Regular Price $41.67
- Sonal Chauhan Green Net High Low Style IndoWestern Suit RSKDAK5780Special Price $123.80 Regular Price $206.33
- Turquoise Blue Designer Anarkali Suit with Resham Embroidery SKDAQ10047Special Price $89.50 Regular Price $119.17
- Light Green Raw Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Zardosi Work By Asopalav PSKDAR10404Special Price $185.83 Regular Price $206.33
- Gauhar Khan Midnight Blue and Grey Georgette Anarkali Suit Thread Embroidery Work SKDAH4020Special Price $41.08 Regular Price $55.50
- Teal Green Taffeta Silk Designer Anarkali Suit With Zari Embroidery SKDAN8425Special Price $35.50 Regular Price $47.17
- Gauhar Khan Midnight Blue Georgette Anarkali Suit Zari Embroidery Work SKDAH4021Special Price $42.25 Regular Price $57.00
- Pink Cotton Straight Cut Suit With Zari Embroidery SKDAL6945Special Price $30.00 Regular Price $40.00
- Maroon Satin Georgette Designer Suit with Zari Embroidery SKDAQ10017Special Price $64.50 Regular Price $85.83
- Light Yellow Chanderi Anarkali Suit with Embroidery RSKDAJ5254Special Price $49.90 Regular Price $83.17
- Mustard and Green Silk Designer Anarkali Patola Print Suit with Mirror Work By Asopalav PSKDAS11304Special Price $101.50 Regular Price $112.67
Pearls Salwar SuitsPearl or ‘moti’ work is age-old art used to adorn ethnic garments like saris, salwar suits and lehenga cholis. Typically traditional, this art is often used with other forms of embellishments like zari, cutdana, rhinestone and zardozi to make heavy ethnic wear for special Indian occasions that call for royal ethnic attire. Presently this work has made a great comeback and is now widely used by designers to make heritage collections as well as contemporary wear like indo-western suits.
The Magic of hand-embroideryPearls were originally stitched with hand thus making it a very laborious and time-consuming task. These days the invention of shuttle machines has automated the embellishment processes however, the beauty of hand-work is irreplaceable and has taken the fancy of people all around the world. Hand-work is still done by artisans across India for making wedding collections of designers.
Salwar suits adorned with pearls:From casual churidar suits to heavy party-wear floor-length ones, pearl-work is a versatile form of embellishment which is relatively light-weight and has a trendy look. For college-wear, a casual day out or a formal social gathering, a pearl suit can be worn at any time of the day, unlike stone work which is better suited for scintillating evenings. For grand celebrations like engagement ceremony or any other pre-wedding function, a bride can don a golden floor-length suit adorned with pearls on the waist and flare for a modern bridal look. A golden net dupatta edged with a thick pearl lace would make a perfect add-on to the bridal attire. You can find amazing designs of pearl work salwar suits on saree.com at the best prices!
Accessorizing such outfits is quite easy since white or off-white pearls can be teamed with all types of ornaments. For a casual look, you can add tassel earrings or Bohemian jewellery while for formal occasions, metal accessories like kundan danglers, polka sets or offbeat statement jewellery would work best!