Plus Size Salwar Suits
- Grey Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Zari Embroidery SKDAS11547Special Price $168.50 Regular Price $337.00
- Black Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Resham Embroidery SKDAS11548Special Price $160.00 Regular Price $320.00
- Mustard Yellow Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Banarasi Dupatta SKDAS11549Special Price $164.25 Regular Price $328.50
- Khaki Green Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Bandhani Dupatta SKDAS11550Special Price $160.00 Regular Price $320.00
- Sage Green Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Floral Resham Embroidery SKDAS11551Special Price $160.00 Regular Price $320.00
- Navy Blue Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Zari Embroidery SKDAS11552Special Price $185.58 Regular Price $371.17
- Grey Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Bell Sleeves SKDAS11553Special Price $172.83 Regular Price $345.67
- Steel Grey Silk Designer Anarkali Suit with Thread Embroidery SKDAS11554Special Price $177.08 Regular Price $354.17
- Yellow Cotton Silk Straight Cut Plain Palazzo Suit SKDAR10705Special Price $85.50 Regular Price $171.00
- Purple Cotton Silk Straight Cut Suit with Dori Work SKDAR10699Special Price $85.50 Regular Price $171.00
- Maroon Cotton Silk Straight Cut Palazzo Suit with Embroidery SKDAR10728Special Price $81.17 Regular Price $162.33
- Light Green Cotton Silk Straight Cut Palazzo Suit with Khadi Print SKDAR10726Special Price $81.17 Regular Price $162.33
- Blue Cotton Silk Straight Cut Suit with Embroidery SKDAR10682Special Price $119.58 Regular Price $239.17
- Navy Blue Cotton Silk Straight Cut Suit with Resham Embroidery SKDAR10684Special Price $128.17 Regular Price $256.33
- Blue Cotton Silk Straight Cut Suit with Stone Work SKDAR10692Special Price $98.25 Regular Price $196.50
- Brown Cotton Silk Straight Cut Suit with Patch Work SKDAR10693Special Price $89.75 Regular Price $179.50
- Dark Green Cotton Silk Straight Cut Suit with Dori Work SKDAR10696Special Price $98.25 Regular Price $196.50
- Mehendi Green Cotton Silk Straight Cut Suit with Stone Work SKDAR10700Special Price $98.25 Regular Price $196.50
- Navy Blue Cotton Silk Straight Cut Suit with Beads Work SKDAR10703Special Price $98.25 Regular Price $196.50
- Brown Cotton Silk Straight Cut Suit with Patch Work SKDAR10704Special Price $85.50 Regular Price $171.00
- Sky Blue Cotton Silk Straight Cut Plain Palazzo Suit SKDAR10706Special Price $98.25 Regular Price $196.50
- Orange Cotton Silk Straight Cut Printed Palazzo Suit SKDAR10713Special Price $81.17 Regular Price $162.33
Plus-size Salwar Suits
Celebrate yourself as you are! Every body shape is beautiful and being a modern woman, you must know how to flaunt yours gracefully. There was a time when having perfectly chiselled figure was an achievement and every lady possessing it was idolized. Fashion was considered as a thing reserved for the skinny and well-toned lot, while curvy women had access to basic baggy stuff.
But today, women are rising up to not just accepting themselves but also boldly coming out of their shell to break the age-old rules of fashion. Trendy necklines and fitted silhouettes are not reserved for thin ladies anymore; they have been well embraced by women of all shapes and sizes. Even international brands and designers have been quite responsive to this growing market of fashion-conscious curvy women and are putting in their best efforts to cater to the wardrobe requirements of the plus sized women. From western wear to dressy ethnic garments like lehenga cholis, tunics and salwar suits, smart options in plus sizes are available – which puts the women of all body shapes and sizes - at par with the runway models. Body shaming is no longer tolerated by women – and they are quite vocal about their feelings. Body Positivity, in fact, is a movement now – effects of which are clearly visible in the plus-size collections and outfits brought out by various retail houses worldwide.
Salwar suits for the curvy women
These days almost every category and type of salwar suits and ethnic dresses is available in plus sizes. From plus size Anarkalis to Indo-Western suits in bigger sizes and measurements, you will never feel the dearth of Punjabi suits and Indian dresses in a whole range of sizing.
To enhance their looks, women must opt for styles that complement their curves. For example, if a woman has a heavy midriff and a slimmer lower body, then a trouser style suit with long sleeves would complement her figure well. While for ladies having a pear-shaped figure, long flared styles like Anarkalis and Abaya style suits would be apt.
Styling involves choosing the right attire for oneself and carrying it with confidence. Celebrating imperfections with a high dose of fashion, saree.com offers a trendy range of plus size salwar suits for formal, casual and celebratory occasions.
Wear it with pride
The continuous innovation in plus-size salwar suits is an indication that the inclination of curvy women towards fashion is not a fad, but a mind-set that is getting stronger every day. As a modern woman, you only have to play your part of appreciating yourself and feeling at par with all your counterparts!