Red Salwar Suits
- Special Price र3,900.00 Regular Price र4,860.00
- Special Price र3,360.00 Regular Price र4,200.00
- Special Price र2,940.00 Regular Price र4,080.00
- Special Price र3,360.00 Regular Price र4,620.00
- Special Price र2,220.00 Regular Price र3,060.00
- Special Price र5,220.00 Regular Price र7,200.00
- Special Price र3,480.00 Regular Price र4,800.00
- Special Price र1,920.00 Regular Price र2,640.00
- Special Price र1,800.00 Regular Price र2,520.00
- Special Price र7,980.00 Regular Price र9,960.00
- Special Price र2,340.00 Regular Price र3,180.00
- Special Price र1,920.00 Regular Price र2,580.00
- Special Price र6,720.00 Regular Price र8,400.00
- Special Price र3,300.00 Regular Price र4,140.00
Red Salwar Suits
Symbolic meaning of Red
Red - the topmost band in the rainbow -is the color of love and passion. This primary hue symbolizes warmth, energy and power. In the Indian context and exotic color associations, this color is also deeply associated with concepts of important social institutions like marriage, auspiciousness and religious rituals. It is the color of ‘sindur’ or vermilion - that is applied on the forehead by married women. Red is also the color of traditional bridal outfits worn, during the wedlock ceremony in Hindu weddings. Among other cultures and sects too, this color is, some way or other, associated with weddings and sacred occasions.
Wearing Red at Different Occasions
Red is a very versatile as well as captivating color. It suits most complexions, and goes perfectly well with the Indian and ethnic looks. It can be worn for formal, casual as well as festive occasions. For formal-wear, straight-cut or trouser-style suits with darker shades of red having motif prints, block prints or thread embroidery would be suitable. Flared outfits or palazzo suits with colorful, abstract, contemporary or quirky prints are ideal for casual occasions. While for festivals and wedding functions, red anarkali suits or indo-western suits with zari and stone work look great. Red embroidered suits made with silk, velvet or georgette is also worn by brides for their pre-wedding and post-wedding functions.
Styling of Red Salwar Suits
When it comes to matching accessories with red outfits, one must opt for contrasting wardrobe elements having softer hues. For example, during the day red casual suits can be teamed with white, beige or brown colored accessories. While for evening occasions, they can be paired with black accessories. For weddings and festivals, heavily embellished red suits look good with golden or silver metal jewelry and shimmery bags and sandals.
Shop Red Salwar Kameez Online
Online shopping is a fast-catching up trend these days, given the benefits of saving time and efforts. Saree.com has an extravagant collection of red colored salwar suits for all types of occasions. We offer the best price and prompt delivery of products throughout the world. Choose your style of trendy ethnic wear from saree.com and join the ethnic style-tribe!