- PopularSpecial Price र5,200.00 Regular Price र6,370.00
- Special Price र5,280.00 Regular Price र6,620.00
- Special Price र4,355.00 Regular Price र5,265.00
- PopularSpecial Price र4,160.00 Regular Price र5,330.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र3,770.00 Regular Price र4,615.00
- Special Price र7,475.00 Regular Price र9,295.00
- Special Price र2,665.00 Regular Price र3,315.00
- Special Price र3,265.00 Regular Price र4,150.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र2,860.00 Regular Price र3,510.00
- PopularSpecial Price र4,745.00 Regular Price र5,785.00
- Special Price र1,625.00 Regular Price र2,015.00
Buy Beige Sarees Online
Bring elegance and versatility to your closet with beige sarees from saree.com. A neutral color with yellow, grey, and brown undertones, beige is ideal for all seasons and a day to night wardrobe.
Traditional sarees, especially those woven in silk, are popularly known for their vibrant colors and metallic ostentation. However, beige has always been a part of the Indian wardrobe.
This soothing color carries a dignified feel and is a must-have shade for any closet. If you’re living in India or a place where summers are long, you may want to keep a beige georgette sari- plain or floral printed- in your closet at all times!
Beautiful Beige Color Sarees for Indian Weddings
The modern festive dressing has moved beyond vivid tones to include subtle and relaxing palettes. So if you’re planning to wear a beige for a wedding festivity, go ahead!
In fact, given the endorsement from celebrities and trend-setters for beige designer sarees and classic-wear, your wardrobe is bound to look fashion-friendly.
As a bride, you can choose an embroidered beige saree with a red blouse. Accent your look with indulgent golden jewelry, which is a dressing norm for Indian weddings.
How to style a beige saree?
The neutrality of the palette makes it relatively easy to style and accessorize beige sarees. However, these tips and suggestions can guide you better:
- Pearls tend to go well with the color. Look for choker sets, jhumkis, chand balis, and kadas for a traditional look.
- If you’re willing to give a contemporary twist to a plain beige silk sari, then you can pair it with a pastel-colored blouse. Accessorize it with minimalistic ornaments- a pair of hoop earrings may also suffice!
- Beige saris with a golden border and golden pallu look best with a matching/ golden blouse and metallic or neutral accessories (except black).
Saree.com has a vast collection of beige sarees for everyday-wear, work-wear, casual-wear, semi formal occasions as well as for luxurious festivities. We also have an exclusive designer collection which you can check out through video shopping. All you need to do is book your video call appointment and our personal shopper will take you through an amazing online shopping experience!