- Special Price $60.00 Regular Price $97.00
- ✪ Premium ✪Special Price $140.00 Regular Price $278.00
- Special Price $122.00 Regular Price $202.00
- Special Price $125.00 Regular Price $207.00
- Special Price $95.00 Regular Price $157.00
- ✪ Popular ✪Special Price $122.00 Regular Price $201.00
- Special Price $108.00 Regular Price $177.00
- Special Price $124.00 Regular Price $204.00
- Special Price $58.00 Regular Price $94.00
- Special Price $127.00 Regular Price $209.00Yellow and Cream Banarasi Silk Woven Designer Half and Half Saree with Laser Cut Embroidered Patch work
- Special Price $90.00 Regular Price $149.00
- Special Price $140.00 Regular Price $278.00
- Special Price $50.00 Regular Price $81.00
- Special Price $123.00 Regular Price $203.00
- Special Price $18.00 Regular Price $28.00
- ✪ Asopalav ✪Special Price $277.83 Regular Price $328.25
- ✪ Asopalav ✪Special Price $302.33 Regular Price $356.58
- ✪ Asopalav ✪Special Price $505.17 Regular Price $589.92
- ✪ Asopalav ✪Special Price $219.67 Regular Price $261.58
- Special Price $47.00 Regular Price $76.00
- Special Price $53.00 Regular Price $87.00
The timeless beauty of check sarees
Checks- grids and squares are one of the most basic forms used on fabrics. These forms are either woven by using yarns of different colors or printed onto the material. The squares could be monochromatic or multi-coloured. Checkered sarees are an evergreen trend, classics which you can repeat even after years! Saree.com has a colorful collection of check sarees, designed for all types of occasions.
Traditional style check sarees
Square forms are not new to Indian textiles. A lot of traditional sarees like Gharcholas are detailed with grids of zari yarns. Even Kota silk saris have check patterns which are locally known as khats. Apart from this rich legacy of Indian wear, check sarees are also designed to meet current trends in ethnic fashion.
Check sarees are for all occasions
A detail so basic can be adapted to suit the attire code of every occasion. Check print sarees in cotton and linen are suitable for office. Heavy check sarees in georgette and silk can be embellished with appliqués, embroidery and lace borders as snazzy party-wear options. Gharchola saris, which are mostly woven with grids, are essentially wedding wear ensembles. Apart from being so versatile, checker forms look stylish, formal, dignified and sophisticated. You have enough reasons for possessing a lot of check saris!
Party-wear check sarees
A black and white check print saree can make you the star of an evening party! Likewise, you can choose sarees that have contrasting hues for making an instant impact on your audience. Such striking outfits should be paired with plain blouses- too many details can make you look messy! If the party dress code is ethnic, you can opt for a check detailed Bandhani saree or a heavy Kota doria. You can find all of these assortments and much more on saree.com.
Buy trendy checkered sarees online
Saree.com has a vast collection of check sarees. We have low-budget ones for everyday fashion as well as luxurious designer checkered saris for your grand festivities. Shop online from saree.com and get these modish classics at value prices!