- AsopalavSpecial Price र3,055.00 Regular Price र3,210.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र5,330.00 Regular Price र5,560.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र6,370.00 Regular Price र6,690.00
- Special Price र3,055.00 Regular Price र3,835.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र7,085.00 Regular Price र7,400.00
- Special Price र6,840.00 Regular Price र8,440.00
- Special Price र3,315.00 Regular Price र4,160.00
- Special Price र9,375.00 Regular Price र12,600.00
- Special Price र11,830.00 Regular Price र15,275.00
- Special Price र7,150.00 Regular Price र9,165.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र7,605.00 Regular Price र7,980.00
- Special Price र4,745.00 Regular Price र5,915.00
- Special Price र6,970.00 Regular Price र9,155.00
- Special Price र7,345.00 Regular Price र9,230.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र9,230.00 Regular Price र9,650.00
A hue that spells feminine beauty, innocence and playfulness, pink is the color that tops the list for women all over the world. This hue has a number of variations with different names like rose, baby pink, fuschia, rani, candy, and so on.
For clothes, accessories, stationery and even electronics, pink has been one of the most widely opted colours by females. From childhood dolls to teenage ribbons and cute wall-papers and even grown up dresses – pink is one color that always remain trendy in a woman’s life spectrum. In India, pink has since long been used in ethnic outfits and has also been a favourite of royal families. Light pink Saries in gorgeous chikankari and pretty laces are the epitome in feminine grace and charm – no wonder they have always been associated with princesses and queens.
Pink sarees can be worn at any time of the day. Depending on the embroidery, the shade of the color, prints and borders, they can be designed as traditional attires or contemporary ones. Designers work amply with the myriad tints of this lovely hue to make it globally appealing. Pink silk sarees with heavy motifs and stone work are ideal for wedding functions, while softer tones with fine prints can worn at formal occasions – and even for corporate wear. Drapes in muted tint of the Barbie color - with floral prints in chiffon, in fact, makes for perfect day-wear. The versatility of this hue makes it one of the most commonly used colours in Indian and ethnic outfits and all sorts of eastern-wear.
Enamoured by the glow of this timeless hue? Well, you now can access a huge variety of pink sarees – in all tints and shades fathomable – from the convenience of your home – with Saree.com. Online shopping saves a lot of time and effort. Saree.com brings to you the latest collection of pink saris for every occasion at the best price. Shop online and get the latest designer sarees for your closet!