- Special Price र3,180.00 Regular Price र3,960.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र1,740.00 Regular Price र2,160.00
- Special Price र2,880.00 Regular Price र3,600.00
- Special Price र3,000.00 Regular Price र3,960.00
- Special Price र1,560.00 Regular Price र1,800.00
- Special Price र2,100.00 Regular Price र2,580.00
- Special Price र1,740.00 Regular Price र2,160.00
- PopularSpecial Price र2,340.00 Regular Price र3,060.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र2,340.00 Regular Price र3,060.00
- Special Price र8,220.00 Regular Price र10,260.00Yellow and Cream Banarasi Silk Woven Designer Half and Half Saree with Laser Cut Embroidered Patch work
- PopularSpecial Price र3,120.00 Regular Price र3,900.00
- PopularSpecial Price र4,920.00 Regular Price र5,760.00
- Special Price र4,140.00 Regular Price र5,160.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र4,260.00 Regular Price र4,980.00
- Special Price र2,640.00 Regular Price र3,540.00
- Special Price र6,840.00 Regular Price र8,580.00
- Special Price र3,900.00 Regular Price र4,860.00
Prints are fun, they are versatile and practical, many of them are often easier on the pocket and even the eye – and they have a timeless allure. Probably that’s why – love for printed sarees refuses to fade, even when numerous other, dressier and more ornate options are available.
Of course, elegant weaves of India – be it the well-known handlooms like Banarasi or Kanjeevaram or the classic woven motif details on sari fabrics – will always keep winning the love of the women in India and across the world. But, the prints too have an eternal charm – and they are courted by saree lovers at some time or other.
Printed sari is super popular across the country – among the women of all ages- and since many of these sarees are quite easy to maintain, Indian women traveling abroad also don’t forget to add them to their global suitcases. Mostly prints are done on lighter and more fluid fabrics like georgettes and chiffons, crepes and poly crepes and all sorts of poly silks and synthetic georgettes etc. Due to this, printed sarees are easier to wear, maintain and drape – and win thumbs up from saree novices as well as saree veterans.
Apart from the classic printed chiffon sarees and printed georgette sarees – which will instantly transport you to the dreamy world of Yash Chopra heroines, sashaying on Swiss hills – printed silks and printed cottons, cotton-silk sarees are quite popular and in demand these days. Since these sarees are dressed by their colorful and attractive prints – most of them seldom have extra ostentation or embroidery. This keeps printed sarees light and suitable for day-wear and office-wear. That is precisely the reason printed sarees have always been favorites as office-wear sarees and regular-wear sarees.
From flowers to sought-after ethnic prints, or youthful polka dots and geometric prints - to very trendy abstract prints or fun, quirky prints – there is absolutely no dearth of variety in the domain of printed saree. Printed sarees with border are also quite famous now, as rich borders instantly lift the glam factor and opulence of these sarees, making them perfect as party-wear sarees and even wedding wear sarees.
Amidst the printed domain too, various kinds of prints keep coming and going. Floral print sarees are quite in vogue right now – and so are Kalamkari prints and abstract prints. In fact, you will see many celebrities flaunting these chic sarees – and these smart prints are making waves, even in the other Indian dresses like Anarkalis, salwar suits and lehengas.
Prints have a wondrous, light and youthful charm – unlike embroidery, which is usually formal and heavy. So, more and more designers are using prints in sarees to keep the look balanced and make the sarees more versatile. So, you will see printed half and half sarees, wedding sarees with printed details, sarees with matching prints on blouses, printed laces, printed patch-work etc.
At Saree.com, you can browse and shop for all sorts of latest trends in printed sarees – be it the last season’s trendsetting quirky prints like camera printed sarees, birds printed sarees or this season’s haute floral design sarees or sarees and lehengas with painting like prints. These sarees come paired with gorgeous blouses, many of which may have matching prints, and you have the option of getting them custom stitched by our experienced tailors. The printed saris catalogs are regularly updated, so you will never be short of wonderful options in your much-loved saree variety. We ship worldwide, and thus, your favorite printed saree can reach your doorstep – anywhere across the globe!