Grey Taffeta Designer Embroidered Indo Western
|Work||Patch, Resham-Embroidery, Zari-Embroidery|
|Dupatta Fabric||Jacquard, Silk|
• Walk in with grace and the unmatched glamour of simplicity- with this pretty grey silk designer indo-western gown- a garment that spells effortless style!
• Taffeta silk Anarkali style gown.
• Two tone fabric with a hint of blue and soft gatherings on the waist.
• High collared neckline and long sleeves.
• Zari embroidery, thread embroidery and flower appliqués.
• Blue jacquard silk dupatta with woven designs.
• Designed for young women and suitable for all figure types.
• Designed to make you look taller and slimmer.
• Wear with- statement earrings.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified. Flat Delivery Charges Apply. Cost doesn't increase with package weight or destination. Charges :
- USA - $30 (Minimum $20)
- UK - £16 (Minimum £12)
- Canada - C$51 (Minimum C$30)
- India - ₹ 75 to ₹ 300
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.