Green Satin Sharara Suit with Zari Embroidery
|Work||Resham-Embroidery, Stone, Zari-Embroidery|
|Bottom Style||Sharara Style Palazzo|
• A green satin sharara suit- a dressy silhouette designed to give you a balanced sleek and voluminous look!
• Straight-cut satin kurta with flattering fall.
• Intricate zari and thread embroidery and stone work on the kurta.
• Matching georgette sharara style palazzo bottom with soft pleated bell flare.
• Green georgette dupatta.
• Sharara and dupatta adorned with neat floral embroidery matching the kurta.
• Suitable for all skin tones.
• Ideal for festivals like Eid and other grand cultural occasions.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified. Flat Delivery Charges Apply. Cost doesn't increase with package weight or destination. Charges :
- USA - $8/Per Product (Free shipping over cart value of $120)
- UK - £6 (Free shipping over cart value of £90)
- India - Free shipping
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.