Dark Beige Net Embroidered Anarkali Suit with High Neck
|Work||Resham-Embroidery, Sequins, Stone, Zari-Embroidery|
|Bottom Fabric||Satin, Silk|
|Occasion||Engagement, Sangeet, Wedding, Reception|
• A dark beige net designer anarkali suit- graceful and alluring with an irresistible vintage feel. Carry it with an air of regalia!
• Floor length net kurta with matching inner lining.
• High neckline and sheer detailed sleeves.
• Colorful flower forms on the top and sleeves (both sides) and intricate ethnic and flower designs in beige tones on the flare.
• Zari embroidery, thread embroidery, sequins and stone work embroidery details.
• Satin silk bottom and beige net dupatta with delicate embroidered flower vines.
• Traditional suit with a graceful and opulent look.
• Designed to suit all skin tones and figure types.
• Wear with- pearls, vintage jewellery or a kundan set.
• Ideal for grand occasions like weddings and bridal wear.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified. Flat Delivery Charges Apply. Cost doesn't increase with package weight or destination. Charges :
- USA - $10/Per Product (Free shipping + 5% extra discount on cart value of $150*)
- UK - £8 (Free shipping + 5% extra discount on cart value of £121*)
- India - Free shipping + 5% extra discount on cart value of ₹9000*
- Order processing and dispatch usually takes 2-3 working days. However, due to standard quality checks the process may get delayed at times. Express shipment can be provided under certain circumstances on special request. To avail this service, please send the product SKU to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.