Aqua Green Tussar Silk Designer Sharara Suit with Patola Print Dupatta
|Bottom Style||Sharara Style Palazzo|
• Glam-up your festive look with the grace and comfort of this aqua green tussar silk designer sharara suit- a combination of soothing shades of green accentuated with a vivid Patla print dupatta.
• Straight cut tussar silk kurta with cutwork edges.
• Kurta adorned with neat thread embroidery and stone work.
• Green jacquard sharara bottom with grid pattern and embroidery on the hemline.
• Green jacquard dupatta with colorful Patola prints.
• Easy to carry outfit with comfortable fitting.
• Suitable for formal occasions like wedding functions, festivals, baby shower, etc.
• Designed to suit all age groups.
• Accessorize with oxidized silver or dull golden jewellery.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
• The blouse can be tailored on order.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.