Pista Green Net Floral Embroidered Designer Anarkali Gown with Cutwork Border
• A graceful blend of ethnicity with a Cinderella feel- crafted to give you a dolled-up look, this pista green net designer anarkali suit is a beautiful choice for Indian weddings and other occasions of grandeur.
• Floor length net Abaya style kurta with matching inner lining.
• Sheer neckline and sleeves.
• Front kedia style panel with tie-up and tassels.
• Kurta adorned with neat embroidery forming flower designs with pink highlights.
• Muslin bottom.
• Green net dupatta with golden lace border.
• Traditional suit with a regal and lively appeal.
• Designed for all age groups and skin tones.
• Heavy suit- ideal for wedding wear and formal festivities.
• Looks best when worn with heavy statement earrings and head-band.
• First wash- Dry Clean only.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.