The kurta material is soft and mildly crisp cotton art silk that goes well for most weather conditions, including summery days.
Magenta Pink Cotton Silk Traditional Patola Printed Flared Anarkali Suit
Add a cheerful feel to your wardrobe with this flared ensemble- a cotton silk Anarkali suit in a charming shade of magenta pink. Yellow highlights elevate the energetic vibe of the outfit that portrays traditions so beautifully- you’ll love to flaunt it at plenty of occasions!
The Anarkali kurta has a high collar neckline with sequin work, decorative buttons on the top and lively Patola prints.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.