The material is cotton silk with a moderately crisp fall and the right amount of softness to keep you comfortable throughout the day.
Royal Blue Cotton Silk Traditional Patola Printed Flared Anarkali Suit
Give in to the delight of bright hues and eternal Patola prints! This Royal Blue Anarkali suit is a colorful stunner meant for bright day celebrations. Designed for comfort, printed to impress, this outfit promises to accentuate your frame gracefully.
The closed collar top has trinket-like faux buttons, which add to the vivid appeal of the garment. The Patola prints has appealing animal and bird motifs.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Shipping Simplified.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
- Stitched Merchandise CANNOT be Returned. This applies to both Custom and Standard Stitching. Same applies for all Made-to-Order outfit/s.