Turquoise Blue Georgette Anarkali Suit with Heavy Zari Embroidery Work
Customized Stitching Requests Cannot Be Accepted on COD Orders.
|Work||Embroidery, Thread, Zari-Embroidery|
Lively shades of blue for a soothing festive wardrobe! Made with lightweight and flowing georgette fabric, the turquoise blue floor-length kurta is adorned with delicate ethnic and floral patterns and a dark blue panel on the flare. It is paired with a blue bottom and a blue chiffon dupatta. To complete your trendy party look, accessorize this garment with pearl ornaments. Size customizations: You can get this suit modified in size by filling up a measurement form online. A measurement guide has also been attached for your reference.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
- Free Shipping within India.
- Ensure giving out the exact Delivery Address when Ordering, as this cannot be changed later.
- Variable Shipping and Dispatch Times may apply on various product lines.
- Shipping to remote locations may take slightly longer than usual, or may be denied.
Write Your Own Review