- PopularSpecial Price र845.00 Regular Price र1,040.00
- PopularSpecial Price र1,560.00 Regular Price र1,950.00
- PopularSpecial Price र2,795.00 Regular Price र3,510.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र975.00 Regular Price र1,235.00
- Special Price र845.00 Regular Price र1,040.00
Straight-cut kurti: The ethnic wardrobe staple
In a world of fads and quickly changing trends- it’s always a good idea to be well-stocked with basics. Straight-cut kurtis are one of those ever-trending silhouettes and versatile ones too. A straight-cut kurti has little or no flare and is usually detailed with side slits. It is most commonly worn with a pair of leggings while straight-cut kurti with palazzos, pants and lehenga bottoms are other popular combinations. One of the pervasive garments of the decade- straight cut kurtis are fondly sported by women of all age-groups; college-goers are often seen wearing them with denims, working women pair usually them with black bottoms while social butterflies tend to try out innovative combinations- especially the ones who like to be a part of the fashion tribe. A garment that is so pervasive- is undoubtedly a wardrobe staple for every woman!
Straight-cut kurtis are for every occasion
Fundamentally simple, straight-cut kurtis can be designed to meet attire norms for every occasion- whether it is a regular trip to the grocery store or an affluent wedding party; a strictly formal business meet or a buoyant friends’ outing. This contemporary classic is a safe garment to sport when your closet is not up-to-date and also during those times when putting effort in getting ready and carrying heavily dramatic outfits is the last thing on your mind.
Here are some straight-cut kurti designs and patterns suited for different types of occasions:
- For office-wear, you can stock up on plain or fine printed straight-kurtis in cotton, rayon and linen. Such outfits can be bought online from popular websites like saree.com and can be paired with neutral coloured leggings.
- A heavily embroidered straight-cut short kurti can be paired with a flared silk palazzo or sharara bottom for a celebration.
- The ones who like crisp-looking silhouettes can wear a long straight-cut kurti with pant style bottom.
- Fusion-lovers can experiment with bottom styles, straight-cut kurtis worn with dhoti pants are quite in vogue these days.
- Floral printed straight-cut kurtis are all-time classics for casual to semi-formal get-togethers like house parties.
Buy the latest straight-cut kurtis online
There are plenty of sites and too many options in straight-cut kurtis available online, yet we would suggest that you first go through the collection available on saree.com- for we have the latest trends stocked for you at the best price, to give you complete value for money with every transaction. So start shopping and keep looking stylish as always!