Sharara Suits and Dresses Design
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र3,780.00 Regular Price र4,560.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र3,960.00 Regular Price र5,100.00
- Special Price र3,600.00 Regular Price र4,620.00
- Special Price र3,900.00 Regular Price र5,040.00
- Special Price र3,300.00 Regular Price र3,960.00
- Special Price र4,140.00 Regular Price र5,700.00
- Special Price र3,420.00 Regular Price र4,380.00
- Special Price र3,780.00 Regular Price र4,920.00
- Special Price र3,960.00 Regular Price र4,800.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र3,960.00 Regular Price र4,800.00
- Special Price र2,820.00 Regular Price र3,360.00
- Special Price र3,660.00 Regular Price र4,680.00
- Special Price र4,080.00 Regular Price र5,640.00
- Special Price र4,140.00 Regular Price र5,640.00
- Special Price र7,140.00 Regular Price र7,920.00
- Special Price र5,460.00 Regular Price र6,060.00
- Special Price र4,080.00 Regular Price र5,220.00
- Special Price र4,140.00 Regular Price र5,040.00
Designer Sharara Suits and Dresses With Price
A sharara is a pair of loose pleated or flared pants that look like a skirt or lehenga. It is also called a flared palazzo. A sharara suit is teamed with a long or short kurta and a dupatta. These suits can be made with cotton, silk, rayon, georgette or any other fabric and can be designed for office wear, casual wear and even party wear.
Sharara Suit With Long Kameez : the Mughal-inspired silhouette
Typically detailed with a pleated flare bottom, sharara suits have their roots in the Islamic culture. This silhouette was brought to India during the Mughal rule and has stayed on as a popular garment for weddings, festivals and other occasions of merriment. Sharara suits for weddings are embellished with heavy embroidery and beautiful laces to keep their Islamic cultural appeal intact. Today, these dresses, also quite popular as Eastern wear in many parts of the Middle-East and Africa; are available in a plethora of combinations. You can find them in plain fabrics, heavy embellishments and all sorts of prints. Trendy colour combinations and styles have made this attire very popular among Asian and Indian women and have also caught the fancy of females worldwide. Such flared pants are also worn with T-shirts as a fusion outfit.
Sharara suits made with fabrics like silk, brocade and velvet go well with the dress code of weddings. They closely resemble and are an apt replacement for lehengas, since they are more convenient to carry around. That is why - it is also an ethnic or Eastern wear of choice with Bridesmaids and friends of the bride – as these flared pants have a youthful and playful vibe. They are also preferred over churidar suits, especially during summers since shararas are loose fitting bottoms – hence more comfortable and breezy.
Buy Pakistani Sharara Dress for Wedding and Party
Saree.com has a carefully selected collection of sharara suits for all occasions. You can find heavy wedding sharara dresses, which would make great additions for your bridal trousseau, or even the trendy casual-wear and regular-wear ethnic styles. We regularly update our catalogues with the latest designs of trendy suits at the best price. Choose your style from our extensive range of Pakistani sharara, formal, semi-formal, casual and party wear sharara suits on the website and style up your wardrobe conveniently through our hassle-free online shopping experience!