Palazzo Suits (Plazo Suits)
- Special Price र3,055.00 Regular Price र4,355.00
- Special Price र7,725.00 Regular Price र11,340.00
- Special Price र3,435.00 Regular Price र5,035.00
- Special Price र3,305.00 Regular Price र4,580.00
- Special Price र7,790.00 Regular Price र11,275.00
- Special Price र4,085.00 Regular Price र5,880.00
- Special Price र3,250.00 Regular Price र4,745.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र4,030.00 Regular Price र6,240.00
- Special Price र2,990.00 Regular Price र4,485.00
- Special Price र2,015.00 Regular Price र2,925.00
- Special Price र2,340.00 Regular Price र3,510.00
- Special Price र2,925.00 Regular Price र4,290.00
Palazzo Suits Online (Plazo Suits and Dresses)
The latest and most fashionable trend these days palazzo suits, popularly known as plazo suits, make for an elegant and interesting addition to any woman’s wardrobe. You can be assured of looking great and feeling comfortable in this trendy Salwar Suit style, provided you choose them well.
The Palazzo Suits Styles
Plazo suits are known by their interesting bottom style i.e. the Palazzo Pants or Plazos. These are wide bottomed/ hemmed, pajamas-inspired bottoms, which are extremely stylish. In contrast to form fitting churidaars or gathered at the ankle salwars, palazzos are wider and looser at the hem. These are inspired by the Bohemian fashion, and are very chic. Besides being trendy, these bottoms are comfortable and perfect for hot weather. Women of all ages can rock palazzos, by making some basic style tweaks. These days, there are variations available to palazzos, like some have slightly flared sharara-inspired hems, while others are relatively skinnier. At saree.com, you will find tonnes of varieties in this latest rage.
Pakistani Plazo Suits
Plazo suits comprise of Kameez or Kurta top, which can be long or short in length, depending upon the suit’s style/ design as well as your choice. Saree.com keeps bringing a variety of Plazo sets, which will be perfect for your various needs.
If you are a petite woman with a very slender body, avoid very long kameez paired with palzzao pants, as this combination will weigh you down. On the other hand, a long kameez paired with a smart plazo is a great friend to every woman with a slightly curvy or heavier body shape. However, don’t go overboard here, pairing extremely loose palazzos with loose, flowy kurtas to hide your problem areas.
“Too much of fabric will only make you look bulky”, says Saree.com’s lead stylist.
Our stylists agree that a fine balance is needed, if you wish to get the best out of your plazo look. You can now access a huge variety of Plazo suits online at Saree.com to pick the one that’s best for you.