Black Lehenga Choli
- Special Price र3,900.00 Regular Price र5,340.00
- Special Price र7,380.00 Regular Price र9,720.00
- Special Price र5,520.00 Regular Price र7,260.00
- Special Price र4,140.00 Regular Price र5,520.00
- Special Price र5,160.00 Regular Price र6,840.00
- Special Price र2,460.00 Regular Price र3,480.00
- Special Price र3,000.00 Regular Price र4,260.00
- Special Price र5,040.00 Regular Price र6,900.00
- Special Price र10,740.00 Regular Price र14,160.00
- Special Price र9,600.00 Regular Price र12,720.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र66,510.00 Regular Price र73,890.00
- Special Price र3,420.00 Regular Price र4,860.00
Black Lehenga Choli
‘When in doubt, wear black”- is a well known statement raising the bar for this mysterious and powerful hue. Black is a neutral shade for the dusk and is strongly associated with elegance. It is the colour of the dress code followed for most of the formal occasions. However, the colour of darkness also has some negative meanings in many countries. In India, though previously black was not a preferred hue for auspicious occasions, with changing times it has invaded the traditional festive and party-wardrobe of people and has been adapted to amazingly appealing styles. If you’re fond of black coloured ethnic-wear, saree.com is your one-stop solution. We have an exclusive designer collection for casual-wear, formal-wear as well as for occasions.
Lehenga Cholis in Black
Though not a very popular colour for brides, black lehenga cholis are commonly seen during festivals like Navratri, Diwali and during wedding functions like ring ceremony and engagement party. The festive garments are decorated with colorful prints or embroidery to give them a celebratory look while wedding lehenga cholis are usually embellished with zari work, gota-patti, shimmery patch-work and heavy stone embroidery to match the glittery dress code of wedding occasions. Black is commonly combined with white to create monochrome statement outfits, while black and red is another well-known combination that gives a boldly stylish appeal. On saree.com you will find umpteen variants of black lehenga cholis so you will surely find a piece that will meet your specific wardrobe needs.
You can conveniently buy black lehenga cholis online on saree.com. The best thing about this hue is that doesn’t have any shades or tones. So selection over your screen would be easier. Our site offers the latest trendy designs in ethnic-wear at the best price and with prompt delivery. Being a reputed site for Indian-wear, we keep up our quality standards for each transaction and strive to give the best to our esteemed clients!