Bridesmaid Lehenga Choli
- Green Silk Designer Woven Lehenga Choli with Stone Work CCAT4909Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Grey Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Embroidered Border CCAT4910Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Grey Silk Designer Woven Heavy Embroidered Lehenga Choli CCAT4911Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Orange Silk Bridal Heavy Embroidered Lehenga Choli with Frilled Border CCAT4912Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Orange Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Embroidered Border CCAT4914Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Yellow and Peach Banarasi Silk Floral Woven Lehenga Choli CCAT4889Special Price $179.83 Regular Price $359.67
- Navy Blue Taffeta Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Mirror Work CCAO3493Special Price $71.83 Regular Price $143.67
- Pink Banarasi Silk Multi Colored Floral Woven Lehenga Choli CCAT4896Special Price $178.50 Regular Price $357.00
- Light Green Satin Silk Designer Floral Print Lehenga Choli With Stone Work CCAP3597Special Price $109.17 Regular Price $218.33
- Dark Green Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Zari Embroidery CCAP3736Special Price $143.33 Regular Price $286.67
- Peach Net Designer Lehenga Choli with Poncho Jacket CCAN3234Special Price $77.83 Regular Price $155.67
- Peach Banarasi Jacquard Designer Lehenga Choli with Banarasi Dupatta CCAT4865Special Price $141.50 Regular Price $283.00
- Golden Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Peplum Blouse CCAN3236Special Price $77.83 Regular Price $155.67
- Rama Green Banarasi Jacquard Designer Lehenga Choli with Zari Weaving CCAT4858Special Price $169.67 Regular Price $339.33
- Yellow Banarasi Jacquard Designer Lehenga Choli with Banarasi Dupatta CCAT4867Special Price $186.50 Regular Price $373.00
- Pista Green Banarasi Silk Lehenga Choli with Barat Inspired Zari Weaving CCAT4891Special Price $178.50 Regular Price $357.00
- Dark Pink Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Zari Embroidery CCAP3737Special Price $143.33 Regular Price $286.67
- Taupe Satin Silk Designer Floral Print Lehenga Choli With Stone Work CCAP3601Special Price $109.17 Regular Price $218.33
- Black Satin Net Designer Lehenga Choli with Jacket Blouse CCAN3235Special Price $77.83 Regular Price $155.67
- Blue and Cream Satin Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Peacock Motif Embroidery CCAP3598Special Price $109.17 Regular Price $218.33
- Pink Ombre Satin Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Resham Embroidery CCAR4073Special Price $82.50 Regular Price $165.00
- Pink and Peach Banarasi Silk Lehenga Choli with Embroidered Border CCAT4894Special Price $181.83 Regular Price $363.67
- Red Net Designer Lehenga Choli with Resham Embroidery CCAT4827Special Price $229.17 Regular Price $458.33
- Grey Banarasi Silk Mughal Art Inspired Digital Printed Lehenga Choli with Stone Work CCAO3390Special Price $129.17 Regular Price $258.33
- Black Taffeta Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Mirror Work CCAO3492Special Price $71.83 Regular Price $143.67
Indian Bridesmaid Lehengas
The concept of bridesmaids in not a new one! Since times immemorial, the friends, sisters and cousins of the bride have been known and seen to add a colorful, cute vibe to the entire wedding ceremony. The lovely bridesmaids – as these vivacious girls are collectively called – also add a touch of heart-warming nostalgia to the wedding, as these are often the childhood companions of the bride-to-be. Constantly on the run, these young and fresh women also add loads of fresh energy to every marriage function or proceeding. Given this, the dresses worn by bridesmaids – also known as bridesmaid dresses – are also kept colorful, lively and fresh.
In the West, all the flower girls and bridesmaids are often made to wear similar costumes, gowns or dresses – which are generally a gift to them from the bride or her family. This segregated the entire clique of bridesmaids – with the maid-of-honour from rest of the bridal party. Plus, gorgeous bridesmaids dresses add a unique, special charm to the wedding. These are also important for the wedding photographs, as naturally these attractive women look like nymphs in a fairy-tale – lending an absolutely surreal charm to the bridal pictures.
Bridesmaids from across the world are nowadays seen experimenting with world costumes and ethnic dresses. Many Western weddings have bridesmaids dressed in sarees and kimonos. Amidst this trend, Indian bridesmaid suits and bridesmaid lehenga choli are also becoming quite popular. Because a lehenga choli is quite close to the western silhouette of long bohemian skirt and a top or crop top, it’s quite easy for every ethnicity to adopt this lovely ethnic costume. Lehenga also doesn’t need any sort of draping – like a saree – so it’s vastly easy to wear and carry – and thus its growing popularity.
From sophisticated lehenga choli to traditional, heavy variants and the lighter, new-age lehengas – everything is being experimented by brides for their bridesmaids. In India, this trend is quite popular now, where bridesmaids wear same design lehenga cholis for their friend’s or cousin’s wedding. Bridesmaid lehengas look absolutely stunning – and add a beautiful aura to the whole ceremony.
While buying the bridesmaid lehengas – the main concern is to get the same design in almost 8-10 pieces or more – and then get it stitched in individual sizes. This may not be always possible in physical stores – due to inventory limitations. Thus it is best to go for bridesmaid lehengas online shopping. This also gives you an access to an endless array of bridesmaid lehenga designs – without running helter skelter for suitable designs, agreeable to everyone of your eclectic bridesmaids.
Saree.com, thus, is your best bet for buying the most gorgeous and charming bridesmaid dresses and designer lehenga choli for bridesmaids. You can be assured of getting bridesmaids lehengas in all price ranges, colors and designs. With a little in-time consultation with our customer service team – you can get multiple pieces in same design and color for your bridesmaids. Buy bridesmaid lehenga choli from saree.com and ask for attractive offers on custom stitching and shipping.
From anywhere in the world now, you can ask for lovely bridesmaid lehengas for your wedding – along with custom stitching facility for all your bridesmaids. Saree.com ships worldwide – and shipping is 100% free within India.