Circular Lehenga Choli
- Green Silk Designer Woven Lehenga Choli with Stone Work CCAT4909Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Grey Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Embroidered Border CCAT4910Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Grey Silk Designer Woven Heavy Embroidered Lehenga Choli CCAT4911Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Orange Silk Bridal Heavy Embroidered Lehenga Choli with Frilled Border CCAT4912Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Orange Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Embroidered Border CCAT4914Special Price $235.83 Regular Price $471.67
- Mustard Silk Designer Printed Lehenga Choli with Floral Embroidered Border CCAT4836Special Price $122.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Red Taffeta Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Mirror Work CCAM3095Special Price $71.83 Regular Price $143.67
- Yellow and Peach Banarasi Silk Floral Woven Lehenga Choli CCAT4889Special Price $179.83 Regular Price $359.67
- Navy Blue Taffeta Silk Designer Lehenga Choli With Mirror Work CCAO3493Special Price $71.83 Regular Price $143.67
- Sage Green Organza Silk Digital Floral Printed Lehenga Choli with Heavy Lace Border CCAT4814Special Price $122.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Peach Silk Designer Printed Lehenga Choli with Mirror Work CCAT4839Special Price $122.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Light Green Silk Designer Printed Lehenga Choli with Sequinse Work CCAT4840Special Price $122.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Grey Organza Silk Digital Floral Printed Lehenga Choli with Embroidered Border CCAT4815Special Price $122.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Pink Banarasi Silk Multi Colored Floral Woven Lehenga Choli CCAT4896Special Price $178.50 Regular Price $357.00
- Light Green Satin Silk Designer Floral Print Lehenga Choli With Stone Work CCAP3597Special Price $109.17 Regular Price $218.33
- Peach and Red Bangalore Silk Lehenga Choli With Floral Digital Print CCAK2619Special Price $70.00 Regular Price $87.50
- Peach Organza Silk Designer Digital Floral Printed Lehenga Choli with Embroidered Border CCAT4819Special Price $122.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Peach Organza Silk Digital Floral Printed Lehenga Choli with Heavy Lace Border CCAT4817Special Price $122.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Yellow Silk Designer Lehenga Choli with Peplum Blouse CCAS4615Special Price $85.83 Regular Price $171.67
- Peach Silk Designer Digital Floral Printed Lehenga Choli CCAT4835Special Price $122.50 Regular Price $245.00
- Maroon Velvet Bridal Lehenga Choli With Barat Inspired Zari Embroidery CCAO3441Special Price $242.50 Regular Price $485.00
Circular Lehenga Choli
The flared skirt style of a lehenga is much loved, because its feminine, doll-like silhouette has a romantic appeal, which instantly transports one to a fairy-tale world. The charm of the gorgeous Indian ensemble lies in its swaying flares – and probably that is why, the circular lehengas with their beautiful, swirly looks are quite popular.
Generally, these lehengas have a wide flare and at the hemline this forms a complete circle. Circular shapes are generally achieved by bias-cutting the fabric. These are also known as umbrella-cut lenghas, and are quite popular among girls and younger lot. Even brides prefer them because of their voluminous, swirly look that’s unmatched by any other lengha cut or style.
A plenty of fabric is used in achieving the perfect circular skirt design – much more than an A-line shape or the panelled skirts. Circular lenghas have a beautiful fit and flare appeal – i.e. they are narrow at the waist, and then gradually open up and are widest at the hem. Although the similar thing is done in A line or panelled designs, they don’t have as much flare as the circular ones. And, if the number of panels or pleats is increased to enhance the flare – the material adds up on the waist area too - making it look bulky. However, that is not an issue in the circular or bias cut skirt because the material doesn’t bulk up on top end, even when the volume is humongous.
Many designers as well as women prefer this style – even when a lot of volume and flare is not needed – because it’s a classy, stylish design that’s easy to carry and looks pretty. It is, however, difficult to get this cut right – and an inexperienced dress-maker or seamstress can always make a huge mistake, while cutting or styling it. This can result in an uneven hemline, which looks very bad. At Saree.com, we assure you of great cut and silhouette, and even in our ready-to-stitch, unstitched pieces, you can be sure of getting a perfect circular lehenga.
Buying circular lehenga online is now a breeze with Saree.com – as you browse for latest and trendy designs – right from the convenience of your home – anywhere in the world. You can get umpteen color, embroidery, work and design choices, and pick circular lenghas for wedding, party-wear, navratri, festival wear, for wearing them to Indian cultural functions and all sorts of special occasions. Available in a huge price range, you can get your bridal circular lehenga or pick one for a college or school function or drama. On special order you can get your ensemble with choli stitched and customized too. Saree.com offers worldwide shipping facility.