Engagement Lehenga Choli
- Special Price $79.00 Regular Price $95.00
- Special Price $50.00 Regular Price $70.00
- Special Price $85.00 Regular Price $103.00
- Special Price $66.00 Regular Price $80.00
- Special Price $64.00 Regular Price $77.00
- Special Price $61.00 Regular Price $86.00
- Special Price $80.00 Regular Price $96.00
- Special Price $165.00 Regular Price $200.00
- Special Price $105.00 Regular Price $126.00
- Special Price $73.00 Regular Price $103.00
- Special Price $101.00 Regular Price $121.00
- Special Price $76.00 Regular Price $91.00
- Special Price $72.00 Regular Price $86.00
- Special Price $126.00 Regular Price $179.00
- Special Price $96.00 Regular Price $136.00
- Special Price $165.00 Regular Price $235.00
- Special Price $223.00 Regular Price $270.00
- Special Price $156.00 Regular Price $188.00
- Special Price $85.00 Regular Price $120.00
- Special Price $100.00 Regular Price $120.00
- Special Price $235.00 Regular Price $284.00
Stylish Engagement Lehenga Choli for Bride
How to choose the right lehenga for engagement function?
An engagement ceremony is the first ritual in the series of a wedding - that officially binds a couple in a life-long commitment. In India, this ceremony is celebrated like a grand occasion, where the bride is introduced to the groom’s family members. While this ritual has bridal feels attached, it is wise to pick a relatively lighter lehenga for engagement ceremonies. Choose moderately embroidered ones with softer tones like pink, pastel green or sky blue - you can save the reds and maroons and heavy zardozi details for the wedding ceremonies.
Latest lehenga designs for engagement
While being introduced to your family-to-be, you may want to make a good first impression! So, make an effort to pick the best and latest lehenga for your engagement function that has a contemporary, youthful appeal. Peplum blouse, layered lehengas, ruffles and cold-shoulder sleeves are some of the trending details in engagement lehenga for the Indian brides.
Buying a designer lehenga for engagement ceremony
The market may be flooded with gorgeous lehenga cholis in velvet, silk, net and a number of other fabrics - with assortments – which can leave you confused. If you’re one of those, who likes to have an exclusive wardrobe, then opting for a hand-embroidered designer lehenga definitely sounds like a good idea! You can also take your cues from Bollywood and television serials, Indian soap operas for getting your engagement dress ideas.
Try going online for buying this important ethnic dress. Saree.com offers an exclusive designer collection of lehenga cholis at value based prices. No matter where you’re located, you can check out our range online or through our special video shopping service too, which is assisted by our stylist and personal shopper.
Which accessories will look good with an engagement lehenga?
Indian traditional jewellery has a lot of variants to suit different types of occasions. If your engagement ceremony is on a grand scale where hundreds of people are invited, then you can pick heavier accessories like a kundan set and if the party is on a smaller scale, then a simple diamond set or filigree ornaments will go well with your attire.
Online shopping for engagement lehengas
Amidst all the chaos of event preparations, it is wise to buy your engagement lehenga online. Online stores like saree.com help you check out the latest trends in engagement lehengas within minutes and you can shop at your own convenient time. Especially if you’re located outside India, then internet shopping is the best way to get your dream engagement lehenga without putting in much effort!