Georgette Lehenga Choli
- PopularSpecial Price र3,185.00 Regular Price र4,225.00
- PopularSpecial Price र3,380.00 Regular Price र4,225.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र10,075.00 Regular Price र12,675.00
- PopularSpecial Price र5,785.00 Regular Price र7,735.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र15,340.00 Regular Price र18,590.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र11,310.00 Regular Price र14,235.00
- PopularSpecial Price र10,855.00 Regular Price र13,650.00
- PopularSpecial Price र16,540.00 Regular Price र20,090.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र9,490.00 Regular Price र11,830.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र11,570.00 Regular Price र14,560.00
- PopularSpecial Price र2,665.00 Regular Price र3,315.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र10,530.00 Regular Price र13,260.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र8,515.00 Regular Price र11,050.00
- PopularSpecial Price र4,745.00 Regular Price र6,305.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र21,545.00 Regular Price र26,135.00
- PopularSpecial Price र10,075.00 Regular Price र13,000.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र2,535.00 Regular Price र3,380.00
Georgette Lehenga Choli
Georgette vs Faux Georgette
Georgette is basically a light weight dull finished fabric made with highly twisted yarns. This fabric has a crinkly surface that gives it a distinctive identity. The crackling texture of this fabric gives it a bouncy and flowing look and is very popular in women fashion. Pure georgette is made from silk and is therefore quite high-priced. It is used by luxurious brands and high-end designers world-wide. While faux georgette is made from nylon, polyester or rayon and is much less priced than pure georgette. In India, faux georgette is widely used by brands and designers for making salwar suits, lehenga choli sets, sarees, evening gowns, kurtis and palazzos.
Pure georgette lehenga cholis made with silk yarns are ideal for brides. A georgette bridal lehenga is light in weight as compared to silk blends, velvet and most of the other fabrics. Moreover, the texture of this fabric makes it beautiful in itself and does not need too much embroidery. The flowing effect of georgette fabric gives the perfect twirl to the lehenga. A red or pink georgette lehenga choli is ideal for day time wedding functions while for the evening, the bride can opt for shimmery beige and brown.
Variations and Styling
A lehenga saree is a blend of lehenga choli and the Indian saree. A lehenga saree is convenient to carry and is quite trending these days. But if you’re not a fan of heavily embroidered Indian wear, you can opt for a slightly embellished georgette lehenga paired with a plain blouse or corset and a lacy dupatta. Depending on the neckline and embroidery of the outfit, you can choose to add a necklace or a pair of danglers. For example, if the neckline is high then heavy danglers and hand jewellery would suffice. If the choli has a boat neckline or is off-shoulder, then a choker can be added with small stud earrings.
Buy Georgette Lehengas Online
At saree.com, you will find the latest collection of designer georgette lehenga cholis for brides and bridesmaids. Shop online and choose your style from our beautiful collection. We make online shopping a convenient process through our video-calling facility. Our site ships world-wide and offers quality products at the best price!