Red Lehenga Choli
- Special Price $128.00 Regular Price $173.00
- ✪ Premium ✪Special Price $184.00 Regular Price $249.00
- Special Price $262.00 Regular Price $354.00
- Special Price $190.00 Regular Price $256.00
- Special Price $96.00 Regular Price $129.00
- Special Price $213.00 Regular Price $287.00
- Special Price $88.00 Regular Price $118.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price $228.33 Regular Price $294.08
- Special Price $106.00 Regular Price $143.00
- Special Price $54.00 Regular Price $73.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price $408.33 Regular Price $519.08
- Special Price $37.00 Regular Price $50.00
- Special Price $142.00 Regular Price $192.00
- Special Price $51.00 Regular Price $68.00
- Special Price $79.00 Regular Price $106.00
- Special Price $103.00 Regular Price $140.00
Red Lehenga Choli
The Power of Red
The color of love, energy and power- red is a warm hue that has deep cultural significance in India. This auspicious hue is widely seen in religious ceremonies and pujas. It is the color of kumkum- the powder that is used during religious rituals. Idols of deities are often adorned with red colored outfits. It is also the traditional bridal outfit hue for most of the Indian communities.
The Red Flare
A lehenga choli is one of the oldest forms of ethnic outfits. Indian mythology talks about Lord Krishna dancing to folk music with Radha wearing a red lehenga choli and all the other women in the village merrily twirling in their colorful lehengas. India being a land of festivals, the red flare is commonly seen during Navratri, Diwali, Durga Puja as well as wedding functions. In fact these days a bridal photo-shoot is incomplete without the bride twirling with the red flare! Saree.com stocks a beautiful collection of red colored lehenga cholis for festive as well as wedding functions.
Lehengas for Occasions
Festivals and weddings are indeed occasions where you have to look your best. Lehenga cholis for festivals can have colorful floral prints, digital prints and thread and zari embroidery. Mirror work is also commonly seen in festive wear. While wedding and bridal lehenga cholis usually have heavy zardosi work, stone and bead work to match the shimmery and extravagant wardrobe requirements of the occasion. These outfits are usually made with fabrics like silk, Banarasi silk, net, georgette and velvet. You will find the latest trending designs of traditional as well as fusion lehenga cholis on saree.com that will cater to your festive as well as wedding wardrobe requirements at the best price. The beauty of this ethnic attire when combined with the beauty of red makes a garment that is irresistible. Hence it is still a trending garment for not just Indian women but also women from other regions of the world.
Choosing the perfect red lehenga for your occasion can be a tedious task if you have to throng the market and walk through those endless malls. However, saree.com makes the task convenient for you. You can check out the latest designer ethnic wear on your tab screen and make convenient online purchases. Our team of stylists can also assist you in selecting the best outfit over a video call. So start shopping and get your wardrobe stocked well!