Sequins Lehenga Choli
- PopularSpecial Price र3,185.00 Regular Price र4,225.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र4,355.00 Regular Price र5,850.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र5,655.00 Regular Price र7,020.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र4,745.00 Regular Price र6,305.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र5,070.00 Regular Price र6,305.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र7,280.00 Regular Price र9,165.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र10,075.00 Regular Price र12,675.00
- PopularSpecial Price र5,720.00 Regular Price र6,955.00
- Free Shippingर8,515.00
- PopularSpecial Price र5,850.00 Regular Price र7,540.00
- PopularSpecial Price र2,795.00 Regular Price र3,705.00
- Free Shippingर13,195.00
- Special Price र10,530.00 Regular Price र12,870.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र5,460.00 Regular Price र6,825.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र10,855.00 Regular Price र13,650.00
- PopularSpecial Price र5,525.00 Regular Price र7,345.00
Buy Shimmery Sequinned Lehenga Choli for Functions, Weddings and Parties
Sequins- A mystifying shimmer
The shimmer of small metallic discs placed repetitively on a piece of fabric is indeed a sight to behold. Sequins - whose origin can be traced back to the Indus Valley civilization - are now one of the most commonly used embellishments in fashion clothing. The appealing look of such embellished fabrics has extended the use of these gorgeous shimmery discs to a number of other products, especially accesories like bags, shoes, hair accessories, jewelry – as well as decorative items. In the Indian fashion industry, sequins are almost an inevitable embelishment used in tunics, kurtis, festive suits, lehenga cholis, sarees and other outfits.
Sequinned lehenga cholis for festivities
Lehenga choli by itself being an elaborate silhouette; its use it usually confined to special occasions. Golden sequin lehenga cholis in silk and velvet make a regal pick for Indian weddings. It’s the inherent dazzle of these metallic discs that even when used in small quantities like a border panel on the lehenga and dupatta, can convert even a plain lehenga into festive attire!
Multi Color Sequins and Gold-Silver Sequins
Originally, sequins were made with precious metals like gold and silver, but these days you can find them in every possible hue! Made from plastic, they can also be treated to have a rainbow finish. While metallic hues have an ostentatious appeal, colourful sequins can be used to give a lively, funky or elegant look to the garment by choosing colour palettes accordingly.
A style statement for parties
If you think that sequins are meant only when you want a ‘desi look’, then the world of ethnic wear has a lot of surprises in store for you! A black sequinned lehenga choli with black or silver discs will make you look gorgeously glamorous. A silver sequinned lehenga with a pastel coloured base looks elegant for resort parties. A red sequinned lehenga over white base will make a highly vivacious and attention seeking outfit, ideal for a bold look at day parties!
How to style a sequin work lehenga choli
While sequins are quite a loud detail, higher quantities should be balanced with minimal jewellery and softer add-ons. It is only when you style such garments with subtle accessories, that your garment gets highlighted optimally!