White Lehenga Choli
- PopularSpecial Price र3,380.00 Regular Price र4,225.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र12,090.00 Regular Price र14,755.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र11,570.00 Regular Price र14,560.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र11,180.00 Regular Price र13,910.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र10,530.00 Regular Price र13,260.00
- PopularSpecial Price र4,485.00 Regular Price र5,915.00
- PopularSpecial Price र4,680.00 Regular Price र5,850.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र2,470.00 Regular Price र3,120.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र5,395.00 Regular Price र6,955.00
- PremiumSpecial Price र11,700.00 Regular Price र15,145.00
- Special Price र9,230.00 Regular Price र11,895.00
- Special Price र7,670.00 Regular Price र9,360.00
- Special Price र4,680.00 Regular Price र5,850.00
- Special Price र11,245.00 Regular Price र14,105.00
- Special Price र11,765.00 Regular Price र15,210.00
- Special Price र9,880.00 Regular Price र12,805.00
- Special Price र5,395.00 Regular Price र6,955.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र10,400.00 Regular Price र13,455.00
- Special Price र5,785.00 Regular Price र7,735.00
- Special Price र4,875.00 Regular Price र6,305.00
White Lehenga Choli
Colours are endless and each colour has its own beauty. Standing out from all the hues, with all its simplicity, white is the hue of purity. This inherently positive colour spells innocence and spirituality. This neutral hue can be easily combined with every other colour thus making a base for designer collections for every season.
Wearing White during Weddings
In India, white is the main colour of the wedding saree worn by Gujaratis which called a wedding Panetar. These days Panetar lehenga cholis are also worn by a number of Gujarati brides. These outfits have red and green panels and are embroidered with resham-work, mirrors and gota pattis. You can check out gorgeous designer panetars on saree.com and buy your wedding outfit online!
For a lot of Indian communities white is associated with widowhood. Hence it was considered a forbidden colour for brides. However, with the influence of the western culture where white is the main colour of a bridal outfit, Indian brides have started embracing this pristine hue. Theme functions and destination weddings have made it a contemporary option for a bridal lehenga. Saree.com has an elegant collection of white coloured designer lehenga cholis for your special occasions. With subtle embellishments of sequins, silver zardosi, pearls and lace-work, saree.com offers beautiful and luxurious outfits for your dreamy weddings!
Wearing White during Festivals
Colourful printed and resham embroidered lehenga cholis in white are suitable for festive celebrations, especially Navratri. Shimmery mirror work on the lehenga makes it a perfect outfit for a groovy evening! If you’re wearing white during festivals add some colorful accessories to your ensemble and opt for an embellished colorful dupatta to match the festive mood.
Shop White Lehengas Online
Saree.com is a reputed site offering latest designs in ethnic-wear at the best price. Update your wardrobe with smart styles and beautiful silhouettes that will scale-up your looks tremendously! We ship world-wide and also assist your online shopping process through our video-calling facility. So book your call appointment and get ready to walk out in style!