- Maroon Georgette 3 Piece Designer Suit with Jacket and Dupatta SKDAT11890Special Price $102.50 Regular Price $205.00
- Blue Georgette 3 Piece Designer Suit with Long Jacket and Dupatta SKDAT11891Special Price $102.50 Regular Price $205.00
- Black Georgette 3 Piece Designer Suit with Long Jacket and Dupatta SKDAT11889Special Price $102.50 Regular Price $205.00
- Dark Green Georgette 3 Piece Designer Suit with Long Jacket and Dupatta SKDAT11892Special Price $102.50 Regular Price $205.00
- Karisma Kapoor Pink and Teal Green Georgette Short Jacket Style Embroidered Suit SKDAP9078Special Price $62.33 Regular Price $124.67
- Prachi Desai Green and Brown Designer Indo Western Suit SKDAP9286Special Price $108.33 Regular Price $216.67
- Karisma Kapoor Green and Red Georgette Short Jacket Style Embroidered Suit SKDAP9081Special Price $62.33 Regular Price $124.67
- Karisma Kapoor Red and Green Georgette Short Jacket Style Embroidered Suit SKDAP9076Special Price $62.33 Regular Price $124.67
- Karisma Kapoor Cream and Pink Georgette Short Jacket Style Embroidered Suit SKDAP9077Special Price $62.33 Regular Price $124.67
- Karisma Kapoor Navy Blue Georgette Short Jacket Style Embroidered Suit SKDAP9080Special Price $62.33 Regular Price $124.67
- Karisma Kapoor Brown and Peach Georgette Short Jacket Style Embroidered Suit SKDAP9079Special Price $62.33 Regular Price $124.67
Jackets Style Salwar Suits and Capes – Beautiful Layering Separates for Your Ethnic Suits
Simplicity is beautiful, but in the world of fashion, glamour and style, we got to keep ourselves updated and poised. One stylish yet easy to accomplish and simple way to add a spark to your simple outfits is layering. This trend is haute as well as hot this season – and has always been popular – and not without a reason! Throw a well fitting jacket over a plain silhouette and see how magically the whole look transforms to something more polished and elegant. Capes too have a similar balancing quality. This trend has caught on in all kinds of dress segments – including Indian wear. Jacket Suits are the in-thing – at the moment – and their royal, graceful charm has always been a part of the Nawabi dressing code of Anarkalis and long flowing Kurtas. Who can forget the floor grazing long capes and regal jacket throws worn by the emperors and queens of yore! Well, a new age Jacket Suit may be simpler or plainer in comparison, but it surely can look equally alluring and mesmerizing.
Regional Jacket Style Salwar Suits
Long or Short embellished Jackets worn over simple Kameez and Salwar Suits also have been popular regional and folk trend in the Indian states of Punjab, Gujarat as well as Rajasthan. In Punjab, they are called Kotis – typically waist length, embellished with bright embroidery and mirrors, these also skim the figure by creating a clear waist-line. Gujarati Kutchi-work and Abala work jackets are also very popular and can be worn over skirts, lehengas, salwar kameez and even ethnic dresses and kurtis. Gorgeous mirror work Nehru or Modi Jackets worn over Kurtis and Chaniya Cholis during Navratri and Dandiya – in Gujarat and Maharashtra are a trend you can’t ever ignore! These usually are separates – versatile garments that can be paired with other sets. However, you can also buy complete Jacket Salwar Suits in varying fabrics and colors, these days.
Jacket and Cape Lengths
From really tiny shrug style cover-ups to ponchos, rounded capes to waist length kotis, waist-coats, Nehru jackets and long or knee length regal versions – Indian jackets in ethnic wear can be of any length. These days ready to wear Indian Jacket Suits with a variety of top length are available and can be shopped online as well as offline – from retail stores. You can choose the jacket length basis what suits you, what’s in trend or what looks best over a chosen silhouette.
Long Jacket Suits are also apt for formal functions and ceremonies like red carpet events and weddings. You can also wear Jacket Salwar Suits for pre wedding functions, festivals and other special occasions. Simpler jacket suits with shorter jackets can also be worn for work – as layering not only makes for great cover-up but also looks elegant and can be useful for changing temperatures and over-cooled or heated office environs. Many women also prefer layered jacket looks while traveling – and wear jacket kurtis for the same reason.
No Need for Dupatta
Jacket Suits, Cape Suits and Poncho Suits also rule out the need for carrying cumbersome dupattas and odhanis. Even stoles and scarves can be deleted from your outfit, if you layer it with a smart cover up. These look smart, youthful and chic – and leave your hands free for dancing, mingling, working or any other activity – which makes it difficult to carry a wrap or dupatta. That is why Sangeet Jacket Suits or Mehendi function, haldi function suits with jackets are much sought-after apparel options, these days. You can also flaunt a cape or Modi Jacket suit during Navratris and Diwali, this festive season.
Shop Online for Jacket Suits
Poncho, cape and jacket suits are basically multi-purpose suits. When it comes to styling, mix-and-match of wardrobe elements is commonly followed by stylistas. Such layered outfits not just look dressy; they also increase the scope of your style experiments. So you can create more looks with a layered outfit by pairing up the capes, ponchos and jackets with multiple tops and kurtis in your closet! Saree.com brings to you a trendy collection of poncho, cape and jacket-suits. Pick your style from our wide range of colors and prints. You can buy latest, multiple options from Saree.com. Shopping Online for these latest trends makes it easier for you to stay updated with latest fashion and also buy these pretty Indian outfits at great prices and ranges. Saree.com ships worldwide and hosts a great inventory of all kinds of Jacket Anarkalis, Jacket Lehenga Suits, Poncho Indian Dresses, Cape Style Straight Suits, Wedding Suits with Jackets and Kotis etc.