Reception Salwar Suits
- PopularSpecial Price र2,080.00 Regular Price र2,860.00
- PopularSpecial Price र3,445.00 Regular Price र4,745.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र3,380.00 Regular Price र4,550.00
- PopularSpecial Price र3,185.00 Regular Price र4,225.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र3,315.00 Regular Price र4,420.00
- PopularSpecial Price र3,770.00 Regular Price र5,070.00
- PopularSpecial Price र2,860.00 Regular Price र3,770.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र5,395.00 Regular Price र6,955.00
- PopularSpecial Price र3,315.00 Regular Price र4,030.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र2,600.00 Regular Price र3,445.00
- Special Price र3,445.00 Regular Price र4,745.00
- Special Price र2,860.00 Regular Price र3,575.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र3,185.00 Regular Price र4,225.00
- PopularSpecial Price र5,590.00 Regular Price र7,670.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र4,995.00 Regular Price र6,855.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र7,215.00 Regular Price र8,775.00
- PopularSpecial Price र6,695.00 Regular Price र8,905.00
- PopularSpecial Price र5,460.00 Regular Price र7,280.00
Reception Salwar Suits
Wedding reception is an extremely important occasion for a new bride. Often she is meeting her husband’s many friends and family members for the first time. So, making a good impression matters. Many couples hold grand reception parties after their wedding – and brides dress up to the hilt for these gala events – as all eyes are on them. While most women choose to wear reception sarees, traditional outfits of their state, gifted by their in-laws or reception lehenga choli – many also choose lighter and more convenient options like a reception salwar kameez. This is a good choice for a one-off ceremony as well as super useful, if you hold 2 or 3 different small reception parties – at different locations.
A wedding reception party has a way more casual vibe than the traditional wedding, so many girls find it way easier to dress up in a pretty party-wear salwar suit - that allows them ease of movement and mingling around, and is also easy for dancing, lounging and chilling (a common vibe in many modern wedding receptions). A wedding salwar kameez in a heavy Punjabi or Pakistani design is, in fact, as dressy and elegant – along with being way more practical than lehengas and heavy sarees, which are seldom worn again. The bride can also wear a bridal suit with heavy dupatta for one of the post wedding dinners, especially when she is travelling, or when she doesn’t wish to drape a saree. Indo-Western party wear suits are great for modish brides, while heavy suits for marriage are good for someone, who loves the ethnic element. The choice is endless!
These days focus has returned to practicality and versatility of ensembles. A bridal designer salwar suit may not be the most obvious choice of brides for wedding or reception, but given the increasing amount of design innovation in this category – it is also not unseen nowadays. With stylish lehenga suits, Indo-western suits, trailing gowns and grand floor-length Anarkalis filling the markets – women are also finding it pretty interesting to experiment with newer options, rather than sticking to the tried and tested wedding lehenga and saree domain.
Also, if you are someone, going to attend a reception party – a lovely Indian suit or Pakistani suit for wedding is a great pick for the occasion. Wearable and comfortable that they are - reception salwar kameez of this type, besides being convenient and easy to manage, are a great value for money too. You can also buy designer party-wear suits for receptions and other post-wedding.
At Saree.com, you will get a great collection of reception suits and salwar kameez in umpteen, latest designs. Buy online to save yourself from unnecessary hassle and running around. Suits you get from Saree.com are stitched free of cost – and are delivered to your doorstep – wherever you may be in the world!