- Special Price $106.00 Regular Price $143.00
- Special Price $125.00 Regular Price $169.00
- Special Price $47.00 Regular Price $63.00
- Special Price $123.00 Regular Price $167.00
- Special Price $111.00 Regular Price $150.00
- Special Price $95.00 Regular Price $129.00
- Special Price $68.00 Regular Price $92.00
- Special Price $127.00 Regular Price $171.00Yellow and Cream Banarasi Silk Woven Designer Half and Half Saree with Laser Cut Embroidered Patch work
- Special Price $76.00 Regular Price $103.00
- Special Price $123.00 Regular Price $166.00
- Special Price $52.00 Regular Price $70.00
- Special Price $45.00 Regular Price $60.00
- Special Price $58.00 Regular Price $78.00
- Special Price $62.00 Regular Price $84.00
- Special Price $91.00 Regular Price $123.00
- Special Price $95.00 Regular Price $128.00
- Special Price $83.00 Regular Price $112.00
- Special Price $64.00 Regular Price $86.00
- Special Price $74.00 Regular Price $100.00
- Special Price $47.00 Regular Price $63.00
- Special Price $49.00 Regular Price $66.00
The Indian wedding reception is one of the most important functions, after a marriage. As a married couple, the newlyweds meet and greet family and friends, for the first time, on this gala event.
Naturally, the new bride has impressions to make and friendships to forge. It is her first formal outing in her in-laws’ home. There are guests who she may be meeting for the very first time – before she properly embarks on her wedded life’s life-long journey.
So many firsts! Indeed, a lot goes into planning for reception – clothes included.
And, all said and done, the wedding reception is the bride’s day. She has to sparkle, scintillate and shimmer – and also look demure, classy and impressive. Looking over-the-top, or out of tune with the groom’s style and the reception theme is not an option too!
Given all these requirements, the wonder ensemble - sarees are the most picked and loved choice of Indian brides for their wedding reception. The reception saree they choose should have all the aforementioned attributes, besides being comfortable, easy to carry/ drape and latest in fashion.
Can a new bride afford to wear an old style? Classy and traditional, yes, but outdated, no!
At Saree.com, you will find the best in Reception Sarees, which are, on a regular basis, hand-picked and curated by our stylists and experts.
The Saree.com team comprises of senior people, who have years of on-floor, retail selling experience. Needless to say, they have the pulse of the customers as well as the latest trends. Their rich exposure in the field helps them suggest sarees in fabrics that hold well for long and hectic functions like receptions and parties.
Meeting and greeting so many guests isn't easy - constant smiling that hurts cheeks, coupled with endless rounds of touching feet and maneuvering hugs is draining, to say the least. Usually the after-party goes on till late into the night, and the bride must continue to rock the looks and style department.
Well, for that the bride needs a reception saree that sizzles. Browse the reception sarees section on Saree.com to find a large variety of sarees in myriad color combinations, fabrics and designs.
Reception Sarees are usually a major gift to the new bride from the in-law’s side. Thus, the groom’s family also tries and find a great quality, heavy saree to gift to their daughter-in-law.
Designer Reception Sarees, heavily embroidered sarees in lighter fabrics like georgettes and silk-blends and out-and-out traditional sarees like Banarasi sarees, Panetar Sarees, Gharchola Sarees, Kanjeevaram Sarees, Bandhani Sarees, Pure Handloom Silk Sarees, Patola Sarees etc. are preferred by families for reception. At Saree.com, you will find all these and more.
The very in-vogue half and half sarees with heavy, ornate blouses in interesting cuts and designs are also preferred by many modern brides, looking for a no-nonsense look. Trendy reception sarees in net, chiffon, lace-work with resham embroidery, heavy borders and Zari work are also quite sought after for this purpose.
Traditionally, colours best suited for reception are various variants of reds, pinks and orange, in combination with lighter or cooler colours like beige, blues, greens or metallic colors like golden, silver, copper etc.
Many modern brides also choose off-beat color combinations, these days, which include, teal and silver, sea-green and beige/ golden, green and blue, pastels like peach and cerulean etc. You can look through the latest catalogues for Reception Sarees to pick your reception saree in any of these colours and even more.
In fact, now you can plan your entire reception look with Saree.com, as there now are options for excellent jewelry to go with your beautiful reception saree.
All the best!