- AsopalavSpecial Price र3,510.00 Regular Price र3,650.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र3,705.00 Regular Price र3,850.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र4,095.00 Regular Price र4,280.00
- Special Price र2,730.00 Regular Price र3,835.00
- Special Price र3,315.00 Regular Price र4,745.00
- Our ChoiceSpecial Price र2,015.00 Regular Price र2,990.00
- PopularSpecial Price र2,015.00 Regular Price र2,990.00
- Special Price र3,900.00 Regular Price र5,525.00
- Special Price र4,810.00 Regular Price र7,020.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र18,395.00 Regular Price र19,320.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र7,085.00 Regular Price र7,400.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र10,075.00 Regular Price र10,580.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र10,660.00 Regular Price र11,200.00
- AsopalavSpecial Price र10,075.00 Regular Price र10,560.00
Buy an endless variety of traditional Indian saree from your much-loved saree online store saree.com. Saree is a traditional Indian outfit, and it is available in a huge variety. However, there are many innovations done on the traditional saree, so you will also find modish, chic and trendy saris. Modern saris may be low on embellishments and are generally made in modern fabrics like poly crepes, georgettes and poly georgettes. While these fabric bases work well in scenarios when you want office-wear and casual sarees or heavy, embroidered party-wear sarees, the charm of traditional Indian saris can seldom be matched this way.
When sari is tied in a traditional manner, the sari drape is kept traditional nivi style or the seedha pallu, Gujarati style. Traditional sarees look pretty this way, as they are intricate and stunning on their own, and don’t require much experimentation to catch eyeballs. You will, anyway, catch attention and win appreciation, dressed in a gorgeous traditional Indian weave like Banarasi or Kanjeevaram – there is no other ostentation or embellishment required!
Apart from the handloom and rich woven sarees, you also get traditional Indian wedding sarees and traditional Indian bridal sarees - with hand embroidery like Zardozi, kantha work etc. and majestic embellishments like aari and gota patti, and work like Bandhani and leheriya. Almost all states and regions of India have their specific traditional sarees, and all of them are splendid in their charm and drapes. On saree.com, one of the best online stores for saree shopping, you will get such a beautiful collection of grand traditional sarees that you will be left spell-bound.
Generally, traditional saris are crafted in pure fabrics like cotton, silk-cotton, pure silks, raw silk, voil etc. However, with changing times and new preferences, sarees of this type are also made in poly and artificial fabrics. So, you will get pure silk sarees as well as art silk sarees at Saree.com. Plus, apart from traditional bridal Panetar, crafted in Mysore silk and Gharcholas crafted in pure Venkatigiri cotton, and other pure sarees, you will also find pretty wedding saris in georgette and grand bridal saris in poly-silk. These are embellished and embroidered heavily to get rich Indian traditional looks.