- Dark Moss Green and Brown Art Silk Saree with Resham Embroidery SAAS32037Special Price $90.42 Regular Price $180.83
- Pink Banarasi Silk Saree with Zari Woven Floral Jaal SAAP26805Special Price $46.50 Regular Price $93.00
- Sky Blue Art Silk Traditional Saree with Embroidered Border SAAT32120Special Price $80.08 Regular Price $160.17
- Green and maroon Art Silk Saree with Resham Embroidery SAAS32036Special Price $90.42 Regular Price $180.83
- Dark Maroon Silk Saree with Woven Pallu and Border SAAS31904Special Price $54.25 Regular Price $108.50
- Light Olive Green Silk Saree with Woven Pallu and Embroidered Border SAAS31909Special Price $67.17 Regular Price $134.33
- Dark Steel Blue Art Silk Saree with Resham Embroidery SAAS32034Special Price $72.33 Regular Price $144.67
- Light Orange Linen Cotton Woven Saree with Tassels SAAT32591Special Price $33.58 Regular Price $67.17
- Henna Green Art Silk Embroidered Saree with Floral Work SAAT32127Special Price $90.42 Regular Price $180.83
- Pink and Blue Kanchipuram Art Silk Saree with Weaving SAAP27517Special Price $25.83 Regular Price $51.67
- Red and Beige Silk Half and Half Woven Saree with Embroidered Border SAAS31896Special Price $64.58 Regular Price $129.17
- Yellow Art Silk Embroidered Saree with Floral Border SAAT32124Special Price $80.08 Regular Price $160.17
- Pistachio Green Art Silk Embroidered Saree with Pearl Work SAAT32117Special Price $67.17 Regular Price $134.33
- Pink and Blue Art Silk Half and Half Saree with Resham Embroidery SAAS32039Special Price $93.00 Regular Price $186.00
- Pearl White Silk Traditional Saree with Elephant Motif Weaving SAAS31927Special Price $56.83 Regular Price $113.67
- Pink and Peacock Blue Half and Half Woven Saree with Embroidered Border SAAS31901Special Price $69.75 Regular Price $139.50
- Sage Green Art Silk Traditional Saree with Cutwork Border SAAT32125Special Price $90.42 Regular Price $180.83
- Pista Green Art Silk Traditional Saree with Embroidered Border SAAT32119Special Price $80.08 Regular Price $160.17
- Light Olive Green Art Silk Embroidered Saree with Stone Work SAAT32118Special Price $67.17 Regular Price $134.33
- Rama Green Art Silk Traditional Saree with Dori Work SAAT32122Special Price $80.08 Regular Price $160.17
- Peach Art Silk Embroidered Saree with Floral Border SAAT32123Special Price $80.08 Regular Price $160.17
- Navy Blue and Pink Kanchipuram Art Silk Patli Pallu Saree SAAQ27619Special Price $28.42 Regular Price $56.83
Buy an endless variety of traditional Indian saree from your much-loved saree online store saree.com. Saree is a traditional Indian outfit, and it is available in a huge variety. However, there are many innovations done on the traditional saree, so you will also find modish, chic and trendy saris. Modern saris may be low on embellishments and are generally made in modern fabrics like poly crepes, georgettes and poly georgettes. While these fabric bases work well in scenarios when you want office-wear and casual sarees or heavy, embroidered party-wear sarees, the charm of traditional Indian saris can seldom be matched this way.
When sari is tied in a traditional manner, the sari drape is kept traditional nivi style or the seedha pallu, Gujarati style. Traditional sarees look pretty this way, as they are intricate and stunning on their own, and don’t require much experimentation to catch eyeballs. You will, anyway, catch attention and win appreciation, dressed in a gorgeous traditional Indian weave like Banarasi or Kanjeevaram – there is no other ostentation or embellishment required!
Apart from the handloom and rich woven sarees, you also get traditional Indian wedding sarees and traditional Indian bridal sarees - with hand embroidery like Zardozi, kantha work etc. and majestic embellishments like aari and gota patti, and work like Bandhani and leheriya. Almost all states and regions of India have their specific traditional sarees, and all of them are splendid in their charm and drapes. On saree.com, one of the best online stores for saree shopping, you will get such a beautiful collection of grand traditional sarees that you will be left spell-bound.
Generally, traditional saris are crafted in pure fabrics like cotton, silk-cotton, pure silks, raw silk, voil etc. However, with changing times and new preferences, sarees of this type are also made in poly and artificial fabrics. So, you will get pure silk sarees as well as art silk sarees at Saree.com. Plus, apart from traditional bridal Panetar, crafted in Mysore silk and Gharcholas crafted in pure Venkatigiri cotton, and other pure sarees, you will also find pretty wedding saris in georgette and grand bridal saris in poly-silk. These are embellished and embroidered heavily to get rich Indian traditional looks.